Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Guard Agro With Warlocks

Discussion on No Guard Agro With Warlocks within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1) Some an infernal onto the opposing side.
2) It will kill them but will not but you in combat.
3) All players it hits will be put into combat.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
non-agro script, and Q about non-agro
06/05/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
anybody knows a working non-agro script for dekaron SEA using CHEAT ENGINE? and is it really true that when you are using non-agro, and another player with non-agro comes near you, monsters will be agro and attack, is this true?
Warlocks
06/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I'm making a warlock/cleric and am wondering what is the best build for him? 0:3 or 1:2?
Warlocks - No Guard Aggro
11/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Ive testing this in several towns, CC and Gadz, and it seems to be a cool glitch/exploit. Pretty much summon an infernal onto a group of the opposite factions. It will attack and kill any of those memebers but not put you in combat, as long as you don't tell it to attack anyone. But all those it lands on will be put onto its aggro, so it will attack all those w/o u telling it to. This also doesnt put you in combat.
2-6g per 10mins/warlocks only
09/16/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
i already posted this on exploiters. now that i begin to read this board i think its basically a good idea to good idea to make it public here too plus i have no idea why i am schreibing english aufm board wo man auch deutsch spricht ^^ nuja, geht momentan eh schwer weil porten ja nich is bis bubbafate oder jmd mit programing skills paar neue offsets findet. aber man kann sich sowohl in maraudon als auch in db komplett als nonrogue durchschleichen bis zur princess bzw bis zu tendris...