Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kicking someone out of WSG/AB. (and AV?)

Discussion on Kicking someone out of WSG/AB. (and AV?) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
This thread can be found at for up to the next 21 days. Like all non stickied threads, it will disappear sooner or later.

Quote by Ailyss of the Terenas realm:
Quote:
Greets.

After a (somewhat heated) exchange on the realm forums, I decided to bring it here for blue confirmation/denial.

Is MCing someone out of a Battlegrounds considered an abuse of game mechanics, and does it fall under the Griefing policy?

EDIT: By MCing them out, I mean when a priest sits at the GY nearest the red portal, and uses mind control to force them to jump through it - out of the BG, and flagging them with deserter.
This means you could kick someone out of a BG, make them have the 15 debuff that keeps them from going back into a BG, and one less person for your faction to fight against. :twisted:

Becareful though. Like all glitchs, bugs, exploits, you could get into trouble for it. Quote by Pavonum:
Quote:
Hi there, Ailyss! I apologise for the delay in my response to this thread; however, I wanted to ensure that my answer was both satisfactory and accurate.

To address your concern, using Mind Control to forcibly cause another player to exit the Battleground is, indeed, considered to be an abuse of game mechanics for the purpose of griefing others; as such, if you should find yourself the victim of such an act, I would strongly encourage you to submit an in-game petition reporting the offending character for harassment. Be sure to include the name of the player you wish to bring to our attention, as well as an approximate timeframe during which they exhibited this behaviour.

Additionally, you may rest assured that -- in a more general sense -- this issue has been brought to the attention of our Quality Assurance and Development Teams, who are currently looking into the matter in their efforts to resolve it. Keep an eye on our main website () for any future updates regarding the status of this and other issues; you can also periodically check the Bug Report Forum (link below), where more information may be posted. In the meantime, thanks for your patience.

Bug Report Forum: