Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cuergo's Treasure Map No wait Timer!

Discussion on Cuergo's Treasure Map No wait Timer! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Repeatable quest. Get upper/middle/lower map fragments from riggers cove in Tanaris. Kill pirates for footlockers and they have a chance to drop inside em.

Once you have a bunch of full maps you can start 1 of them. Goto 53,94 and find the mast sticking out of the sand, click it and a chest will pop out along with 5 pirates.. Kill the pirates, get the Cuergo's key from 1 of them and open the chest for your loot.

Heres the exploit. If you have multiple of these maps (say 2+), immediatly after reciving your loot you can open the next map. Now you do NOT have a Cuergo's key to open the chest again. What you do it run about 2-4 screens away back around the mountain (15 seconds of running) and run back. The corpses you just killed will have sprakles on them again. None will have any loot except the key. Loot the key and hand in the quest.

Normally it takes 5 min or so for the mast to reset (and you would have to kill the 5 pirates again for a key) and to restart the quest with it. This bypass's any wait and you can hand in quests one after another with no waiting. After you hand 1 in, run away then back and collect the key.

I did this today 4-25-06 with 6 quests on tanaris.