Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get Ontop GoldShire Inn

Discussion on Get Ontop GoldShire Inn within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First go to Goldshire. Then go to the left of the Inn entrance.

Turn on Walk and walk strait up the corner. You should end up about here.

Turn off walk then jump on over to the X as you could have guessed. Once there go to here.

Mount up and your target is the X again "Havent tried it with a 40 mount only a 60".

If you jumped in the right spot you should land on a invisible flat surface.

Jump on over to the Roof or the Peg infront of you, and your now ontop Goldshire's Inn.
Old 04/27/2006, 21:27   #2

lol, cool stuff
Old 04/27/2006, 22:02   #3

Received Thanks: 2,961
lol nice, thanks
Old 04/28/2006, 00:46   #4

If your a rogue you can get on if you have sprint. I made it up with sprint rank 1
Old 04/28/2006, 10:35   #5

I posted a video of how to do this awhile ago on *******.com :P
Old 04/28/2006, 11:09   #6

Does this work with a warlock?
If yes, you could summon an Inferno, go on top and when you loose controll it will kill the other players in Goldshire!?
Old 04/28/2006, 13:21   #7

*hust*
Old 04/28/2006, 14:50   #8

Fix pics plz :O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Goldshire Inn Exploits
06/21/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Ok , who of you playing as horde have ever raided Westfall, Elwynn forest, Stormwind? Or who of u where dueling in godlshire playing as alliance? Ever dreamt of a place where u are "Safe" , and can eat, drink , wait for cooldowns , just logout and etc? Well , there is one place , But , its not the goldshire blackmith's roof, nor its the small cart where the trade goods are sold. Its the goldshire INN! Yeah you heard me the INN. Ok lets go over the things you to have or need to be. First...
Get ontop of Goldshire House
01/19/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Vorwarnung: FALLS es schon einmal gepostet wurde, deletet, closed, oder macht sonst was mit dem Thread, aber bitte schreibt nicht sowas a là cOOOOLD WINTER !!11 .. Naja egal für die die es (noch) nicht kennen: http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6187/gshausze5 .jpg Gut für den Sprung zum 1. Dach wäre zB. das g15 walljump-makro, was ich bei Bedarf gern nochmal poste .. Ich edite später noch was bye :) _______ Hier kommt das 2. : http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4822/112gv9.jp g
Easy Duel Wins in Goldshire
11/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
ok here is how you easly win duels in gold shire, if your health is low and you dont have any mana, this iswhat you do. 1) go to the window of the gold shire inn,(The big window if your looking at the inn then its on the right side. 2) jump up on the little platform under the window. 3) right click the chair through the wall this will putyouin the inn. 4)While in the inn heal and replenish mana while he figures out what happend.
Releport through Goldshire Inn wall
07/27/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
From MMowned. So, I was using my rogue sneaking around goldshire at this wall: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/BunnyAnt/d b308ef9.jpg If you look closely you can see me stealthed. Ok, move forward and press against the wall and move your cursor until you see it flash up with the name Wooden Chair (sorry about the screen I told Fraps to hide the cursor). http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/BunnyAnt/c 14eae57.jpg Right click the wooden chair and BAM you are inside the Lion's Pride...
Goldshire Roof Fun
05/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
I guess it's useless but a guy begged me to post it: Just a fun little 'exploit' where you can get onto the roof of Goldshire (The Inn.).. It's pretty easy to do, But you might need several trys. I made a video of it on my alt, you can view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h456kJvnpg