Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Green Dragon spawns are bugged again...

Discussion on Green Dragon spawns are bugged again... within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
The Green Dragons are on some servers reswpawning every two hours.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
green blade + orange dragon vigor
09/21/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 8 Replies
hey guys this is my first time makeing edits hopefully you like them i have attatched 130 green blades and a new orange vigor w/ dragon heads on it im sure all of you already know how to use these edits but if not then just post it someone will be happy to help with any problems you might have thank you for your support sry about that i forgot to comferm the attachments
other plvl spawns than main spawns
01/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi there, im on epvp since 3 years now but this is my first thread so dont kill me for sharing only :) well what i wanted to know is, since gms work alot by hunting down botters, if someone can give me spawns (in coords) or maybe in the map(s) of serps, alienserps and basi which are not the mains. so noone else would find me afk on bot for plvl :o thnx for your replies :)
Legend of the Green Dragon
02/22/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte euch unser Spiel vorstellen es ist noch in der Beta, daher ist es sehr wichtig, dass am anfang viele Spieler mitmachen. Es ist ein Browsergame das auf "LoGD-Legend of the Green Dragon" basiert. Wir haben neue als auch alte Spielelemente eingebaut und es somit einzigartig für sich ist. Die besten Beta-Tester erhalten einen Bonus, der auch nach der Beta bestehen bleibt. Support ist selbstverständlich immer da, also falls ihr Hilfe braucht, einfach nur im Forum fragen. ...