Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another Weapon Skill Gain Exploit

Discussion on Another Weapon Skill Gain Exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I found this out the other day, the devs have introduced a new storyline into SW where a bunch of lvl60 undead guys try to take over the city and some other towns too.

Now the bug is, very simply, the guards will keep agro, the undead guys don't actually ever die, and you can just keep hitting them for at least 30mins until they despawn. This is very handy for increasing your weapon skills, it took me only a few minutes to max out polearms, unarmed, and all my other skills.
Old 03/31/2006, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wo denn ? Ich find's nicht
Old 03/31/2006, 20:12   #3

erm, I think this "story line" is actually someone pulling one of those Servants of Razelikh from the blasted lands. They bug at 1% and never die
Old 03/31/2006, 22:13   #4

They dont "bug"

You can only kill them if you destroy the crystals nearby...
But, have you ever seen some soul crystals in SW? I dont think so

BTW, pulling Servants is worth a three day ban. So beware.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Working Weapon Skill Exploit
10/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
English This is pretty straight-forward and has worked since release but not many people seem to know about it even though it's still one of the best ways to gain weapon skills. What you need: -- A Warlock Friend of at least Level 28 -- Your Weapons -- An Elemental or Demon NPC You can probably already guess what I'm about to say... all you have to do is Banish (Banish - Spell - World of Warcraft)the NPC over and over while you swing away at the mob. You'll take no damage and you...
WG Weapon skill eXploit
02/17/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Okey so go to a WG GY when u controll it then pull some mobs there use low lvl weapon = PROFIT. Free Image Hosting - xs.to - Image hosting - share images slideshow generator and screen capture tool ps: stolen content
Weapon Skill Gain Exploit in SW
04/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
The devs have introduced a new storyline into SW where a bunch of lvl60 undead guys try to take over the city and some other towns too. Now the bug is, very simply, the guards will keep agro, the undead guys don't actually ever die, and you can just keep hitting them for at least 30mins until they despawn. This is very handy for increasing your weapon skills, it took me only a few minutes to max out polearms, unarmed, and all my other skills.
easy Skill Gain [ENG]
08/20/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
i have done this with my mage and i dont know if it works for other classes but it should. what you do is, go into your house, face a corner and put it on autorun -- you should be now running into the corner not moving. now, select yourself and use some kind of selfbuff skill -- you should get "Interrupted".. now every so many times you should get "fizzle" which will count as doing the skill, so your skill will go up with every fizzle. I found this out earlier and now have 140/102...
Gain combat skill quickly [ENG]
12/19/2004 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
you can gain combat skill quickly and very easily with out harm...find something such as a rabbit or any other enemy stuck in a building then start attacking...continue attacking with given weapon till skill is capped...then move to the next combat skill you wish to gain skill in and repeat....the enemy will not die nor will it attack you but you will gain all the skill you need to cap that particular combat skill...not that great of an exploit but still an exploit.... ---- sire's in...