Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get to C'thun's room without killing Huhuran or Tw

Discussion on Get to C'thun's room without killing Huhuran or Tw within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 04/05/2006, 08:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
hat es jemand mit 1.10 schon probiert?
Old 04/05/2006, 22:28   #17

I'm guessing his question is the same as mine. Does this still work in 1.10
Old 04/10/2006, 10:44   #18

work with 1.10 with fixed laggy server ? ? ?
I tested but ..... not working

Some test ? and work ? or fixed ?
Old 04/10/2006, 23:06   #19

kann mir jemand bestätigen ob es noch funzt ? laufe nun ne stunde gegen die wand und nix passiert ^^
Old 04/18/2006, 14:06   #20

Ich frag mich was das für UnitFrames sind in den Screenshots.

Discord Unit Frames oder doch was anderes?
Hätte die auch gerne
Old 04/23/2006, 09:50   #21

Been Fixed...
Old 05/07/2006, 23:34   #22

Isses nun gefixt oder nicht? Gibts evtl eine andere wand wo das klappen könnte?

Quote:
Walk up to the left side of this "wall" set autorun forward, and run into the wall so you are not moving side to side at all. Start at the left, and turn your camera SLIGHTLY to the right, so you are sliding along the wall as SLOW AS POSSIBLE.
soll man nur mit linksklick seine camera bewegen oder mit rechtsklick die camera samt player?