Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prevent Items with Duration from Expiring

Discussion on Prevent Items with Duration from Expiring within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
If you send non-soulbound items with duration in the mail (or list them on the AH), while it is in the mail/AH the duration does not decrease.

This worked with some items from the Christmas event, and if it hasn't been fixed (need confirmation from somebody) should also work with items from the Valentine's event like Rose Petals.
Old 02/13/2006, 15:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Works I belive, I send some expiration items, then later I canceled the autction, when I got the item it had no expiration, and when the expiration came back it was not changed.
Old 02/13/2006, 19:25   #3

expiration was gone after getting it back from AH but the timer is back again and will expire in a few days. dont know why
Old 02/14/2006, 07:24   #4

Yes, hmm... :/
Old 02/14/2006, 11:11   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ensabahnur@Feb 13 2006, 19:25
expiration was gone after getting it back from AH but the timer is back again and will expire in a few days. dont know why
so put it back in ah again :P