Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

easy kills in BB

Discussion on easy kills in BB within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
if you jump into the water by booty bay, you can still tab or just look about for a horde on one of the walkways.

being a caster myself - its really fun to cast DOts on horde or fear is hilarious too.

if you get in the right spot - the guards will not bother attacking you cause youre alredy quite far out

and even if they do start to swim after you, they will lose aggro eventually.

if nothing else - fear horde an sit back in the water an laugh
Old 01/16/2006, 10:21   #2

i writh it on german

spring ins wasser von booty bay (da wo dieser kleine landungssteck runter geht am besten) und greift die hordler von dort aus mit zaubern an

ihm macht es spass dots auf die horde zu hauen

wenn ihr am richtigen punkt steht (besser gesagt schwimmt) attacken euch die wachen nicht

naja und aufpassen wenn einer zu euch schwimmt könnte er die aggro verlieren

und dan hockt der kleine feigling nocht gerne im wasser und lacht die anderen aus xD

english:

realy funny, many hordler have made the same by me, i hate that xDDD
Old 01/17/2006, 06:43   #3

nja aber die wachen können schießen, und stoßen einen dann immer in ihre richtung,
wär nett zu wissen wann der das das letzte mal benutzt hat
Old 01/17/2006, 10:50   #4

thanks for the translation dRon.

I would have done one myslef - but those babel translators would probably have confused German speakers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
30 KILLS.EASY TO FIND ADDRESSES.
08/31/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 25 Replies
EDIT AFTER RAINBOW EVENT THIS WILL BE USELESS. EXPIRED
Easy Alz & Easy Skills GUIDE [No Hack-Cheats]
07/20/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
----------Easy Alz Guide---------- -Buy Seven Coins +1 amulet, 2xEarring of Seven Coins +1 & full High-Luck set gear for youre character. ----------BUY---------- All these NOT need to be latest suits like Mithril or others. It's enough to buy Aramid or Bluestin, better Aramid because it's cheaper. x1=Set means: Helm x1, Gloves x1, Boots x1, Suit x1 & weapons x1(WA)-x2(Others). -Set of Luck +1 Alz Drop Amount 15%
Quick Easy Levelers - REAL EASY TO USE !
12/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
Ctrl + 1 Guard / Pet / EXP Skill Leveler Etc. Ctrl + 2 Intensify Leveler Ctrl + 3 Auto Scatter Ctrl + 4
Upgrading quality Easy REAL EASY
09/16/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 50 Replies
you need 4 meteors a real high lvl uni item and a db and money to repair upgraded item 4 times. ok get the item you want upgrade in quality out in your invent. Go to artisan wind and try to upgrade the high lvl uni item with 3 mets. make sure to repair each time it fails....use the forth met on the item you want to upgrade. it WILLgo up in lvl. Now use the db on the the item you want ot upgrade Depending on the lvl, the current quality your item will upgrade in quality or not works for...
Easy Kills Via Officer Exploit
01/11/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
This is a strat for all you Officers out there but can easily be changed for other professions. Most people already know it so bear with me here. FIRST: Head to the Krayat Graveyard POI. Find a near by villiage or group of houses and see if you can find some of the big nastys near a Mining Harvester. SECOND: Aggro the Beast, they usually travel in packs, Canyon Kryats and the Juvies, both should follow you. Keep shooting at them to keep them interested and drag them towards the...