Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ice Floes with 6 Charges

Discussion on Ice Floes with 6 Charges within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Ice Floes with 6 Charges

Hello Mage Fellows!

Im not sure if this is not discovered yet, but i thought ill just make a post to make sure

I just tested it on a dummy.

So:

If i cast Fireball and cast like 1 or 0,5 sec before the cast is done Ice Floes, then it justs stacks to 2 Stacks without taking the one i should have used with moving in Fireball.

You can do this 3 times which makes a total Ice Floes of 6 Stacks!

Sry if this post was repost or useless!

Have a nice day!

Tags
bug, exploit, ice floes, mage, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSGO Boosting - up to Global - no charges
12/18/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, elitepvpers, my name is iSenseless( or broPica on Counter Strike: GO, and since I've gotten bored of the global matchmaking lately and I want to have a bit of fun again, I'm gonna boost your account from whatever division up to global. The thing is, I am not gonna do any duoQ or stuff like that, if you want this, I will play on your account. I drop 30 bombs, sometimes 40 on SMFC/global pretty regularly, and getting your account to global will be pretty easy since I do this on a...
Legal charges against Valve
09/25/2012 - Gaming News - EN - 7 Replies
The gaming company Valve could be facing some legal charges in Europe due to its end-user license agreement. A German consumer advocacy group has started the process as they believe Valve is allegedly unfair when enforcing the Steam's latest end-user license agreement and failure to allow users to resell game licenses. Everything started last month, when Valve updated Steam's user agreement in order to protect itself from class-action lawsuits. When this update came out, every user whom...
epins silk charges.
05/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I need an egyptian proxy or site to connect to silkroadonline because somebody that can be trust in my server is selling silk by epins 50 silk for 50m. but the epins are from egypt. In my country (Canada) i cannot charge those epins because i have a canadian ip. anybody have a solution
[help] how can change repairing charges
09/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
how can change equipment repairing charges???
WoW Scape inf. charges
08/31/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
hey there.. on wowscape(didn tested it on others) u simply can hav unlimted charges of potions etc.. especially good for the vote potions.. u need two of the same items.. always have one with full charges.. now use one.. and drag it on the one with full charges and unstack them again.. et voilat u have full charge son both again.. dont know if its old.. but its good for farming ^^ deutsch: auf wowscape(kein ahnung obs auf anderen auhc geht nich getestet..) könnt ihr unendliche...