Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate Warlock Soloing

Discussion on Ultimate Warlock Soloing within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Your felhunter is the ultimate tank in theory; but it just cannot hold aggro... If you use paranoia(a completly useless passive skill) and spam it over and over (it helps to move this to the CLTR-2 slot so you can hit attack then spam it). Paranoia generates ALOT of aggro (and costs no mana), and can tank while reducing the targets attack power to do nearly no damage to it whatsoever making you able to solo elite mobs carelessly while putting on your own dots and nukes.
Old 03/10/2005, 14:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
In der theorie schon richtig, allerdings ist der killspeed dabei komplett fürn *****! Vernünftige KS hat man ab lvl 35-40 sowieso nur mehr mit imp und Succubus (wobei ich die succubus nehme, ist einfach eine geilere schnitte... ausserdem mehr hp/armor/dps als der imp)

Man hat als WL sowieso genug Stamina um das aggro eines mobs zu ertragen sobald man alle 4 dots angebracht hat.

Und mit drain Life sowie gespecter Fel Concentration (siphon life als dot auch noch) kann man sich mobs bis zu 5 lvls über dem eigenen wegheilen (bzw. auch elites mit nur geringem schaden überstehen).
Old 07/08/2005, 20:21   #3

Now Fixed (Aggro removed from Paranoia)
Old 07/08/2005, 20:50   #4

MAN borg !! dont up the 4 month old topics !!!! odcourse they are fixed!
Old 07/08/2005, 20:58   #5

wenn ers schon pushed sehe da eigentlich ne wiederspruch (a completly useless passive skill) wenn es ne passive skill wäre könnte man den nicht benutzten, da es sonst ne aktiv skille wäre
Old 07/09/2005, 16:26   #6

There's nothing more annoying than a forum that doesn't keep track of what exploits are still valid, and what have been fixed. :P Since I can't edit the [Exploit] / [Fixed] in the title, I'm doing what I can.
Old 07/09/2005, 17:18   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Borg_5x8@Jul 9 2005, 16:26
There's nothing more annoying than a forum that doesn't keep track of what exploits are still valid, and what have been fixed. :P Since I can't edit the [Exploit] / [Fixed] in the title, I'm doing what I can.
JUST dont up the **** old topics !! everybody can see, that threads on side 3-4 who didnt got a reply since 4 month are fixed