Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Money Making Spot - Ally only

Discussion on Easy Money Making Spot - Ally only within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
WHERE/WHAT:

In Northweatern Westfall, running along the cliff, there is a lone
windmill with a tiny shack at its base. It is surrounded by 6-7 Defias
mobs, levels 12-13.

Whats the catch?

They respawn immediately. Get the drift?

WHAT LEVEL YOU SHOULD BE:

I would suggest 24+, however I was 33 when I discovered it, and it is
still extremely useful when you reach 60.

WHAT TO USE THIS SPOT FOR:

1) Grinding/Maxing new weapon proficiencies...
2) Leveling a toon (lvl 5-16)...and getting him rich, as well.
3) Farming Linen. (For you linen clowns, I easily loot 100 linen in
about 5 minutes).
4) Farming these nice little nets that occasionally drop.

There are a lot of these little sweet spots in this game. Hell, how do
you think all of these beta-buggers get rich so quickly?
Old 01/21/2005, 09:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
I went to investigate this with a lvl 30 Horde character, and found that windmill with a shack at its base. The defias did indeed have a short spawn time, maybe a minute or two for a decent sized group

Does this sound like the spot or is there one with a zero respawn time... I would like to know of any other places like this, or any critters with a 1 minute timer in general.
Old 01/21/2005, 10:38   #3

I've found some spots with instand spawn. But all of them are spawning just 3-4 times. I never found one where the mobs spawn instantly forever. The bests spots are those who have enough mobs. F.E. the most Ogre Mounts are very big. You can kill the mobs as fast as you can and have everytime your next target ready. F.E. southern Duskwood(left of the way to Stranglethorn), or southwest Badlands.
Old 01/21/2005, 13:29   #4

kenne einen instanz mob spawn... der geht aber nur tagsüber, nachts sind keine viecher da.. und zwar ist das der Moonbrook Friedhof, dort flattern die ganze Zeit diese Fleischreisser drauf rum.. sind 5 oder 6 Stück, sollte immer einer da sein, hab noch nie alle totbekommen ohne dass nicht mindestens einer respawned ist, und das wo die Viecher scho ewig grau sind ^^
Old 02/22/2005, 10:04   #5

This is indeed, an excellent spot, I was able to collect 84 linen and 4 of those nets, along with a couple green items in half an hour, I'm a lvl 36 hunter and I never had ALL of them killed at once.