Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Superior/Epic Achievements

Discussion on Superior/Epic Achievements within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Superior/Epic Achievements

A quick way to speed up your Epic or Superior achievements is to acquire, be it with badges, honor, or an actual raid, one trinket and one ring with corresponding iLvls (186 for Superior and 213 for Epic if I'm not mistaken), equip the items in trinket slot 1 and ring slot 1. Then swap each into the second slot and check your achievements page. You should now have credit for having both rings and both trinkets.

This works for both Epic and Superior, and as a tip (common sense): You can skip Superior and go straight to Epic to get credit for Superior at the same time.

ps: alles geklaut
Old 02/13/2009, 10:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
I can confirm this worked for me!
Old 02/13/2009, 12:30   #3

elite*gold: 10
this is working as intended..