Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] Fly in old world using Underbelly Elixir

Discussion on [Beta] Fly in old world using Underbelly Elixir within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Beta] Fly in old world using Underbelly Elixir

can be found spread around in The Underbelly (The Sewers of Dalaran, Northrend). The best time to look for them is when there are few people online, if you don't find any - have a look some other time.
The Underbelly Elixir gives you one of three buffs when you drink it; you either see everyone as a mage, you turn into a tuskar or you turn into a for 10min (this is the one you want).
Once you have some Underbelly Elixir you want to go to your factions portal-room. Now drink the Elixir and hope for the wasp buff - once you have it you quickly need to use the portal to travel to your destination (SW in my case).
Tada! You are now flying in the old world (at least for 10min)!

In theory this should be usable with a mage portal or a warlock/meetingstone summon, it might even work in BGs/Instances - I have however not had the chance to try this yet.
This elixir also gives you the ability to fly in Northrend before level 77.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]NFS:World Beta [S]WoW Classic Key
05/16/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Biete einen Beta Account für Need For Speed : World. YouTube - Need for Speed : World - Official Announcement Trailer Suche dafür nur einen WoW Classic Key oder 10er PSC :) bei Intresse bitte PM :)
[Root][GM-Beta]God-World
05/12/2010 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 121 Replies
Hallo Com, heute möchte Ich euch God-World vorstellen. Einpaar Worte vorweg: Ich bin normalerweiße nicht in diesem Board aktiv, weswegen Ich einen neuregistrierten Acc habe. Unser Server God-Word geht noch heute in die Betaphase, in welcher jeder Spieler GM-Rechte haben wird! (Shutdown und Tag-Nachtwechsel sind deaktiviert. Metin oder Mob flodder werden gebannt) Die Beta wird von heute ca. 18 Uhr bis Donnerstag 20 Uhr gehen.
NFS World Beta Keys...?
04/19/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Gibts eine seite die ein Beta Key give away anbietet ? Danke Tobisan :pimp:
Fun with underbelly elixirs
11/26/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
The underbelly elixirs in the sewers have a chance to change you into a wasp that can fly around.. The fun part is you can totally Duel and Cast while flying. Did it on my priest against a warrior, just flew up to the sealing and free-cast away. He couldn't touch me. I tried a search and didn't see anything, sorry if it's a repost. Damage doesn't break the form either. (via groiny)
Dalaran Elixir Bug
12/12/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
I don't know if it is usefull , but it happened a few minuets ago to me , while being queued in the dalaran sewers for skirmish . I just used one of these Elixiers wich you can find in the sewers and everybodies animation was swapped with these mage animation . Afterwards I joined arena and the buff disapperead , but the animations remained changed , even after leaving the arena . So you don't have only 10 minuets but an infinit change , i guess till relogg . enjoy :mofo: ...