Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Arena] Damage absorb for free [after 2.4.3]

Discussion on [Arena] Damage absorb for free [after 2.4.3] within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Arena] Damage absorb for free [after 2.4.3]

To bring this information to everyone who wants some more efficience in his arena matches, who doesn't know this trick !

Everyone wants to play Arena and wants to got all this Season 4 stuff.
For everyone of you, which need some tricks to reach youre rating.

If you and youre arena m8 need some more help in arena games with the most melee combos.
try my favourite "bug" and put before you join the arena on youre chest's ! it gives you an 25% chance of getting a bubble which absorbs 400 dmg every 90 seconds !

if youre a little bit lucky u can absorb ~2k dmg in 5 min.

this works perfectly after 2.4.3 without hiding youre ches in youre bag oder with other tricks. And Everyone knows what this little bit dmg absorb can help

add: [Elemental Sharpening Stone] an dall other temporary weapon enchants due items works on arena, too. But this could only be efficience, if youre not play a rogue or a shaman setup
The only thing to be known is, if youre enchant youre weapon, u must hide it in youre bag and if youre joined youre match u have to equip ure weapon
Old 09/24/2008, 08:26   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,355
das mit dem temporären waffen enchant funzt definitiv nicht mehr hab ich letztens noch getestet (mit zauberöl).
auch wenn sie in der tasche sind, wenn man der arena beitrit sind die enchants weg.
das mit der rune kann ich mir auch kaum vorstellen, aber ich werds mal testen.
Old 09/24/2008, 14:43   #3

elite*gold: 20
och nö :'(

ja es geht noch ... noch ... noch... nur wie lang "noch" -_ -

naja egal ...
Old 09/24/2008, 15:11   #4

elite*gold: 20
Ist eh schon lange public

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ress / Absorb Frage
04/02/2010 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
Hi, ich hab 75 Ress Feuer und nen Dwarf 15Absorb. Bedeuten die 15 Absorb dann, dass von 100 Dmg erstmal nur 25 durchkommen. Und von diesen 25 Schadenspunkten dann 15 ebenfalls nicht durchkommen und stattdessen 15 Lebenspunkte gutgeschrieben werden? Sprich: 75Ress+15Absorb = 90Ress - 10 Damage + 15 Gutgeschrieben = +5 Life Stimmt die Rechnung, dass ich durch ne Feuerattacke die 100Dmg macht, dann kein Life verliere sondern 5 dazu erhalte? Thx :)
[Arena] up to 20% more damage in arena for first 25~ seconds
12/03/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Ravenous Pathogen - Spell - World of Warcraft This is a debuff that increases damage done by 5% per stack, up to 20% after 4 stacks. Since debuffs dont disappear when you join arenas, you can carry that debuff into arenas. http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5798/arenaexpl oit.jpg This debuff is given by a mob called Darkclaw Bat Darkclaw Bat - NPC - World of Warcraft http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9326/arenaexpl oit2.jpg
[NEW]Arena Tournament server 2.4.3 (Instant lvl70 free S3 arena fight for S4)
10/31/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
#edit #close
FREE ARENA GEAR (maybe)
05/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 41 Replies
ok so i dont know if this will work for everyone, or it was just a mistake that happened a couple times with me and a friend. basically what happened is, i was going to buy a piece of gladiators gear for normal honor and marks. but beinf tired, distracted and not paying attention, i buy the wrong one. so i sent a ticket to gm, asking if the can refund it or change to the item i wanted, and logged off. next day i read my mail from gm, they have given me back my honor badges (through mail)...
Free Arena pints?
03/05/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
To get free arena points, just make a 2v2, 3v3 and a 5v5 team on 1 character, doesnt mater who is in it, and just wait til the next day, you wil have some arena points! -Make 3 Arena Teams, 2v2, 3v3 and a 5v5 -Log off -Log on the next morning -Free Arena Points! -Buy 1337 Gear!:P Found this at deathsoft dunno if this works. Any other ways to get free points? :rolleyes: