Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reset password ifyou lost the Secret answer

Discussion on Reset password ifyou lost the Secret answer within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reset password ifyou lost the Secret answer

Hi all

So, you have wow and you forgot the password and cant get it changed because
your one of the many who either purchased a wow account or you simply cant remember your secret question/answer.

This is what I done to reset my password on one of my accounts that I purchased.
You have to have the email on the account set to your email btw.

Simply get a friend or if you have an alt account do it yourself.
And report yourself for buying gold.
Then send blizzard and email asking why you are unable to login, ask them if they have suspended your account because you purchased 200gold. And say you are sorry but you only done it for a laugh.

By admiting it ( even though you havnt done it ), blizzard will not look into it. They will simply give you a 72 hour ban and a PASSWORD RESET.
This worked for me and I got my password reset, after 72 hours I am back to playing as usual.

IM not saying this is going to work for all, but if you have tried everything else then this is a possible last chance.

Do not do this if you have had your account suspended in the past!!
Old 06/06/2008, 16:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,378
ganz ehrlich was soll das bringen? report yourself also den alt acc oder den von wo ihr den pw reset braucht?? irgendwie unlogscih du kannst andere spieler nicht einfach so bezichtigen dass sie gold kaufen da brauchts beweise... und da du nicht auf den normalen acc zugreifen kansnt und da irgendwas reißen kannst... sinnfrei