Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Karazhan Exploit (Opera Event)

Discussion on Karazhan Exploit (Opera Event) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Karazhan Exploit (Opera Event)

Alright, So... I was in Karazhan with my guild and we did the opera Event. We got "The Big Bad Wolf". So, we did the event and beat it. I went back to the guy that starts the event and talked to him again. I realized that I was able to start the event again! Needless To say, my guild and I were very happy. I am not sure if this will work with any other event.
Use this before it's fixed!
Old 01/08/2008, 12:31   #2

Hmmm wenn ich das recht verstehe dann sollte man nach deiner Ansicht wieder und wieder die Bosse im Theater machen können?
Völlig Absurd meiner Meinung nach, da der Kill doch unmittelbar in der ID gespeichert wird.

Das man Ihn ansprechen kann ist klar, aber ich wage es sehr zu bezweifeln das auch ein Boss spawned.

Werds mal testen, bitte posten falls vorher schon wer testet, getestet hat.

Gruß

x187
Old 01/08/2008, 15:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
Halte ich auch für sehr unwahrscheinlich, dass das funktioniert.Den wie xSaDeR187 schon gesagt hat wird das doch direkt auf die ID gespeichert.
Old 01/08/2008, 16:13   #4

geht definitiv nicht, bin sogar gleich nach kill raus und hab angequatscht --> nichts. Ich glaub auch net das das jemals gefunzt hat
Old 01/08/2008, 16:24   #5

elite*gold: 20
kk then close pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Labor Day Event Exploit
09/06/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
I haven't played co in awhile but i just started recently and tonight I found a nice bug you'll enjoy for labor day event. All you need to do is take the quest for the trainee's click 19 of the right ones they give exp per click then disconnect you can use any bot or tool to disconnect or even close the game out when you login you wouldnt have completed it but the npc gives you the quest agian so you can click another 19 and get exp agian rinse and repeat ive done it about 20 times and...
[Release] Another Ski Event Exploit
12/17/2009 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
rPE: 1. Run the race once, and get the packet that you send when you cross the finish line. It should be size 39. 2. Right click, send, and keep it there. 3. Race again, go through the first few easy flags, and then send the packet. That should be it.
[Exploit] Capture the Flag Event
03/17/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
I saw it in youtube and thought of bringing it in here. Not sure if they have fixed it ,yet. It was discovered at the beginning of 2009 (maybe before). Credits: Rev6 (ShyroN) Exploit Video: YouTube - SRO Capture The Flag Exploit
karazhan exploit
04/18/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Die Arkananomalien bevor man zum Kurator gelangt können binnen 5 Sekunden gesolot werden: ein Hunter geht vor, und schießt ihn an. Dann stellt er sich tot und schießt sofort wieder - down :D kA warum das manaschild kurz verschwindet und er ohne dem dasteht, aber es ist so ;) bleiben nur noch die kleinen manaleecher die man wegmachen muss... The Arcane Anomaly Moby before you reach the Curator can be onehitted and solokilled by a Hunter. Simply pull them with one shon, feign death...