Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Most secure bot for Last wow version?

Discussion on Most secure bot for Last wow version? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 01/24/2011, 12:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Some additional info on AIO Bot:

It's never had a banwave (Detected release in Dec 2009, but servers taken down before any bans)

By comparison, Gatherbuddy had a banwave in 2009.

AIO Bot is twice as safe as Honorbuddy.

Honorbuddy's overall ban rate was 37%. AIO's is currently 18.64%.
18.64% * 2 = 37.3%

Polls for bans here:
AIO Bot:
Honorbuddy:

Number of votes for each poll: 186 AIO, 199 Honorbuddy

EDIT: the AIO Bot URL got obfucsated... here it is again, just remove the Z's
Old 01/28/2011, 21:13   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB.AIOBot View Post
Some additional info on AIO Bot:

It's never had a banwave (Detected release in Dec 2009, but servers taken down before any bans)

By comparison, Gatherbuddy had a banwave in 2009.

AIO Bot is twice as safe as Honorbuddy.

Honorbuddy's overall ban rate was 37%. AIO's is currently 18.64%.
18.64% * 2 = 37.3%

Polls for bans here:
AIO Bot:
Honorbuddy:

Number of votes for each poll: 186 AIO, 199 Honorbuddy

EDIT: the AIO Bot URL got obfucsated... here it is again, just remove the Z's

AIOBOT best feature is "autoquesting" and it's fucking buggy... not flaming, but the autoquest is a manual quest, cause you must unstuck it manually every 10mins...
Grind system didnt tested but pvptools have a nice grind system and it's very fast...

My personal Score:

PVPTOOLS:
Questing: N/D
Grinding: 9/10
Attack Speed: 10/10

AIOBOT:
Questing: 5/10
Grinding: 8/10
Attack Speed: 7/10

I just submit my opinion for someone that need to decide between these bots.
Thanks for help guys
Old 01/28/2011, 21:19   #18

Quote:
AIOBOT best feature is "autoquesting" and it's ******* buggy... not flaming, but the autoquest is a manual quest, cause you must unstuck it manually every 10mins...
Grind system didnt tested but pvptools have a nice grind system and it's very fast...
You have one or more of your settings wrong. It's a common problem. Jump on the shoutbox and they will straighten you out in no time.

Also, you're forgetting instance farming... arguably AIO's best feature.
Old 01/29/2011, 19:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron92 View Post
AIOBOT best feature is "autoquesting" and it's ******* buggy... not flaming, but the autoquest is a manual quest, cause you must unstuck it manually every 10mins...
totally wrong, i use aio since 1 years, never been banned, and auto questing work like a charm.
i lvl up my char usually 1-85 in 6-7 days, full auto questing mode.

every 10mn u need to unstuck the bot.......so u don't use the same bot that i use lol
coz to lvl up a char lvl1-85 u need to unstuck it like 4-5 times.
And in each update they change the quest taken by the bot to avoid quest stuck.
Like in the last update, they removed some lvl50+ quest that was bad place to quest, and put another quest list.
i auto quest 24/24h and never been banned or suspended, not like HB, every days some users are banned or suspended using GB or HB.
check the HB forum the ban sections and look how many ppl get banned and suspended in the last 3-4 days....no comment
Old 02/02/2011, 19:19   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia1 View Post
totally wrong, i use aio since 1 years, never been banned, and auto questing work like a charm.
i lvl up my char usually 1-85 in 6-7 days, full auto questing mode.

every 10mn u need to unstuck the bot.......so u don't use the same bot that i use lol
coz to lvl up a char lvl1-85 u need to unstuck it like 4-5 times.
And in each update they change the quest taken by the bot to avoid quest stuck.
Like in the last update, they removed some lvl50+ quest that was bad place to quest, and put another quest list.
i auto quest 24/24h and never been banned or suspended, not like HB, every days some users are banned or suspended using GB or HB.
check the HB forum the ban sections and look how many ppl get banned and suspended in the last 3-4 days....no comment
uh... idk why my bot got stucked then, followed all the tuts step by step, and it start working fine... but after some mins (depends on quest zone, usually 10-30min) it got stucked.. :S pretty rare..
Old 02/02/2011, 21:29   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron92 View Post
uh... idk why my bot got stucked then, followed all the tuts step by step, and it start working fine... but after some mins (depends on quest zone, usually 10-30min) it got stucked.. :S pretty rare..
Aaron, jump onto the AIO forum shoutbox and try to get Pdub or someone to take a look. It shouldn't be doing that.
Old 02/02/2011, 22:34   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB.AIOBot View Post
Aaron, jump onto the AIO forum shoutbox and try to get Pdub or someone to take a look. It shouldn't be doing that.
I'm a bit busy with school right now, but i'll try to see if some1 in aio can help me! thanks4answers^^