Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold Raker probs

Discussion on Gold Raker probs within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold Raker probs

hab nen problem mit gold raker.
ich starte das programm ganz normal, stell alles ein und will dann starten.
nun fängt zwar mein char an zu laufen, aber sobalt ich eine taste drücke oder ein baum im weg ist, hängt sich mein bot auf. Kann mir wer helfen?
Old 07/28/2010, 15:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmicha View Post
hab nen problem mit gold raker.
ich starte das programm ganz normal, stell alles ein und will dann starten.
nun fängt zwar mein char an zu laufen, aber sobalt ich eine taste drücke oder ein baum im weg ist, hängt sich mein bot auf. Kann mir wer helfen?

danach startest den bot und klickst auf "Run WoW" und dann sollte er gehen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gold Raker Free WoW Gather Bot
03/22/2013 - WoW Bots - 131 Replies
Gold Raker - A new World of Warcraft Gathering Bot The bot will gather ore and herbs and will always be a free bot. The bot in Action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0a9RLdN47A Notable Features:
[Beta] Gold Raker Gather Bot
06/08/2010 - WoW Bots - 17 Replies
We have a developed a new gathering bot for world of warcraft that will mine and herb for you whilst you are away from your keyboard. The bot is in the beta stages of developement and your feedback is appreciated. The download contains a readme file detailing step by step instructions on how to install and setup the bot and .net framework 4.0. This bot runs exclusively on Windows operating system. The video of this bot is here: YouTube - FREE WoW gatherbot Beta download. You can download the...
acc probs
03/17/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
hey.. hab probns mit dem acc erstellen da kommt am ende fehlercode kann mir einer pls nen acc machen ;) wäre sehr geil pn me wegen daten dan.
is it only me or do more ppl have probs..
03/30/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
somehow after the patch i get unable to connect ..when i try to repatch it says its an outher version of the game.. and i cannot go to www.wow-europe.com either... this sucks...