Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

German UI Translator needed!

Discussion on German UI Translator needed! within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
German UI Translator needed!

I am from MimicUSA.com, and we need a translator to translate the User Interface of Mimic Elite from English into German.

Payment: 10 Mimic Elite monthly card keys (worth $100 USD).

You will be free to either use them yourself, or re-sell the cards to another user.

Requirements:

Expert user of Mimic Elite
Excellent skills in written German
Excellent understanding of German WOW jargon
Understanding of computer UI interface design
Previous experience in translation work

Working condition:

You will receive technical and translation help from myself throughout your translation process (I am an expert translator, but I don't know any German). I will do what I can to make your translation process more efficient.

If you do the job well, we can offer you more jobs to translate the UIs of our other Bots.

If you are interested in this a job, please reply to this post with contact details, or contact me on this MSN:
Old 03/19/2009, 02:15   #2

This has been resolved.
Old 03/19/2009, 20:19   #3

Hey nice offer, but i dont think we need a German UI, there was never a German UI on Glider and no one had any Problems