Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

noobie guide to use hax

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, so i today i wanted to get a "hack" so i could get my priest to 60 asap... (>.<), but since there is so many threads etc and im not very skilled in finding right things etc it was kinda hard... but the easiest "hack" to find was ofc: since its at the very beginning..

so... i dl it, install and i followed the tutor and did exactly as it said, but when i connected to my priest i got DC (didnt say why and i didnt encounter an error, only once (nr 132)) then i asked my friend who i know cheated b4, he told me to find like some **** to deactivate "Warden" (?&#33, is this true? or should i just forget the whole hax thing? since i only get DC by trying to use it

oh and one more thing, after like 10 min i opened my launcher once more, and i got a message like "we detected a third-party program on your computer ~~" or something like that, did i do something wrong when changing the DLLs name?

Old   #2

Ok, the important thing, if you use this tool you&#39;ll be banned.

there ist nothing in the file which can save you from warden.

And if you deactivate warden Blizzard will bann you also.

Old   #3

ok :cry: so how can i fix so i can use tele and speedhack? since i know my friend wasnt banned for grinding lvl 1-60 with the cheat on...
Old   #4

Which cheat? bwh? Badwowcontent?

When did he use this?

Old   #5

he used BWH, and im not sure how long ago... 1.5+ not ealier (ofc maybe blizzard know about BWH not and not then...)

but dude, 1 question, do u know any working cheats?