Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

noobie guide to use hax

Discussion on noobie guide to use hax within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, so i today i wanted to get a "hack" so i could get my priest to 60 asap... (>.<), but since there is so many threads etc and im not very skilled in finding right things etc it was kinda hard... but the easiest "hack" to find was ofc: since its at the very beginning..

so... i dl it, install and i followed the tutor and did exactly as it said, but when i connected to my priest i got DC (didnt say why and i didnt encounter an error, only once (nr 132)) then i asked my friend who i know cheated b4, he told me to find like some **** to deactivate "Warden" (?!), is this true? or should i just forget the whole hax thing? since i only get DC by trying to use it

oh and one more thing, after like 10 min i opened my launcher once more, and i got a message like "we detected a third-party program on your computer ~~" or something like that, did i do something wrong when changing the DLLs name?
Old 05/26/2006, 03:25   #2

Ok, the important thing, if you use this tool you'll be banned.

there ist nothing in the file which can save you from warden.

And if you deactivate warden Blizzard will bann you also.
Old 05/26/2006, 03:30   #3

ok so how can i fix so i can use tele and speedhack? since i know my friend wasnt banned for grinding lvl 1-60 with the cheat on...
Old 05/26/2006, 03:45   #4

Which cheat? bwh? Badwowcontent?

When did he use this?
Old 05/26/2006, 03:49   #5

he used BWH, and im not sure how long ago... 1.5+ not ealier (ofc maybe blizzard know about BWH not and not then...)

but dude, 1 question, do u know any working cheats?