Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loot Detection

Discussion on Loot Detection within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I heard rumors of a loot detection hack that is verified to work. I heard it pretty much tells you what is going to drop from a mob before you kill it. Are the rumors real? If so where can I get this? Thanks
Old 03/08/2006, 23:56   #2

There are mobs in the Blasted Lands where this seem to work (never saw it myself, but several reports). Some mobs there tend to wear the weapon they will drop, so if you see a Brightwood maybe - kill em. Sorry, but too lazy to look for the thread now, it's somewhere here.

Maybe it's that what you mean?
Old 03/08/2006, 23:58   #3

To be honest I read about it on the RPG-Exploiters Forum. They claim to have it, but dont give it out. Its a hack.
Old 03/09/2006, 03:06   #4

Nevermind, I found it and it has been fixed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOT detection How to?
06/18/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
how do they detect bot players? i would like to know and for everybody to know to prevent further accounts being banned. do's and don'ts while botting. some of us are bot users but we are just plain users and being careless and getting your account 1,2,3 poof and become coco crunch(BANNED)
detection
12/06/2007 - Planetside - 12 Replies
is t-search safe to use or cheat engine in kernel mode? :) and i used to ammo hack a lot of the time awhile ago is that detected? i dont know what is detected and what is not. thanks
new bot detection?
08/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Uh oh, someone just warned me that TQ has developed some new bot detection software, and that they are currently testing it on some servers. just a heads up, could be TQ trying to scare us, or could be the real deal. hope its not like 4312 (that was a pain).
Drop-Loot bug (Loot sichtbar vor dem kill)
03/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
So hi und zwar für alle die gerne mal etwas farmen aber kaum zeit haben ein kleiner Tipp der immo noch auch allen EU realms (ja auch auf Blizz-Servern) ghet. und zwar gibt es in den Blasted Lands den Altar of the Storms dort laufen mobs der LVL ca. 54 rum. Das geniale kommt est noch man sihet an den mobs bevor man sie killt, angreift was auch immer ob und welche Waffe sie droppe. Das system ist ganz einfach: es laufen dort z.B. Walocks rum diese habven immer so nen schwarzen staff in...
BWH Detection Reports
09/10/2005 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
if you got a ban, post here 1 - Where ? US or EU ? 2 - When ? 3 - Got whispered ? 4 - Teleport /yes ? where ? 5 - Speed ? 6 - Other ?