Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Excuses to move character over to different server

Discussion on Excuses to move character over to different server within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm trying to move my character to a different server that more of my friends play on. Blizzard has the policy that it can't be done. Anyone successfully move a character to another server with an excuse? If so, what excuse di you use?
Old 03/05/2006, 11:45   #2

You will be allowed to transfer your character to any realm, but that will cost a little payment. Dont know atm when Blizzard is starting this action, i actually wanted to move a character too and the GM said it isnt possible atm :/
Old 03/05/2006, 12:28   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Hrhr-Haha@Mar 5 2006, 11:45
You will be allowed to transfer your character to any realm, but that will cost a little payment. Dont know atm when Blizzard is starting this action, i actually wanted to move a character too and the GM said it isnt possible atm :/
i've heard of this "payment" option as well .. i'll probably call up blizzard come monday and see what's up

if anyone has already done it post a reply
Old 03/06/2006, 17:39   #4

they will tell you that it will be avaiable soon. soon=months