Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Today's Patch and Glider?

Discussion on Today's Patch and Glider? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can I get back to gliding? Since I use the cracked version of Glider, I can't view the members forum to see how to update it. Help? =)

Edit: Figured it out. Read how at the last post on the last page, HERE!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new problem with new patch 15 today
03/10/2010 - S4 League - 33 Replies
hello everyone i made 3 times windows xp and ill show u what happend http://www14.0zz0.com/2010/02/24/17/918919255.jpg http://www14.0zz0.com/2010/02/24/17/149107535.jpg srry for my bad english :D
WoW Patch 3.2.2 goes live today
09/28/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 5 Replies
It has passed the test server and is now live, WoW patch 3.2.2 is here. A couple of nice additions in this patch; Onyxia raid is back. She has been remade, revamped and ready to take on level 80 players. Onyxia’s loot has been updated to the new levels. The next item that grabbed my attention was the daily PVP battle ground quests. Players over level 11 will be able to take PVP quests for the battle grounds they are eligible. Full patch notes can be found Here (via mmocrunch, thx!)
Patch Today
01/16/2009 - Planetside - 5 Replies
They only changed 1 bug(what fucking joke is that :D). No new features, no fix on that weapons balance pass(you fucking kidding me?). Anyways. Looking at my addresses, i dont think they changed. So gigantor's AB/CoF Trainer should still work. I'm releasing a beta trainer friday/saturday or sunday.. it will be temporary though.
New patch today.
01/19/2008 - WarRock - 4 Replies
you guys there was a new patch today, i wanted to know if old hacks will still work with the new one... and... how do i even use hacks for that matter >_< sorry for the dumb questions, last game ive hacked was call of duty 2...
No L2Walker login after patch today :-(
08/31/2005 - Lineage 2 - 16 Replies
Since the patch today (30.08.05) the walker dosnīt connect.... 19:52:44 Link LoginServer Succeed. 19:52:45 ->Login LoginServer Fail. anyone have a solution for the problem (e.g. new protokol-version) ? seit dem Patch heute (30.08.05) connectet der Walker nicht mehr :cry: