Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About Rouges

Discussion on Question About Rouges within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guys i have a question maybe you "experts" can help me with... =)

I have read most of the things on this forum about Rouges and in my guid it SUGGESTS when youre a rouge just fighting characters a few levels below you. Well my question is that true at all, and if so does it apply through all levels.

Can a rouge never fight anyone over there own level? Because if thats true im confused why so many people say the rouge is one of the most poweerful characters, cuz i havea DRUID that can defeat characters 3 levels above his own level and everyone i talk to say Druids are weak.

Any input?

P.S. One more question... I keep reading on these forums Rouges are only good at fighting unarmored or cloth enimies... Are you telling me that they cant handle heavy armored oponents? IF this is the case im starting to doubt a Rouges usefulnees being that half of the mobs in the game wear armor...
Old 02/01/2005, 23:40   #2

hum... where did you read that rouges can only win against lower lvl characters? thats what confusing ME

a good played rouge can kill every other class.. some easier, some harder (like priests with shield+fear etc). its all about your equipment and your own skill in playing your class. and of course the skill of your opponent ^^. i wont say im a really good pvper, but i was able to kill some shamans that were red colored for me (one was ?? too) because they really sucked in playing their class.

about the druid.. hm well as i said.. when u play ur character good u have less problems in pvp.. in my opinion a druid isnt that weak as most ppl say. hes a caster, healer, tanker, stealther etc. the point that he can do so much things is his strength, but the strongest thing that makes a character more powerful in some ways than other classes are the healing abilities.. if you cant stop a class from healing you will die a slow and annoying death thats why i fear priests more than every shaman ^^

hope that helped you a bit. i love my rouge and have much fun with him
Old 02/02/2005, 00:31   #3

*signed*

Yesterday with my lvl 11 rouge a lvl 16 hunter +15 pet pked.
*posing* ^^
Old 02/04/2005, 01:22   #4

du wolltest es net anders.. hab twohoove (kennen sicher ein paar, dummschwätzer und kiddie ausm blizzardboard) vor ner woche in booty geschnetzelt. er ~51er tauren shami ich 40er nighelf rogue, mwaha war der schlecht ;P aber pgen und greyganken kanner gut ^^
Old 02/04/2005, 09:40   #5

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
wie schlecht muss er sein?
Old 02/04/2005, 11:05   #6

Siehs ihm nach, er ist kein Elitepvper. ^^