Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP Programming] LUA: Creating custom channel & speak

Discussion on [HELP Programming] LUA: Creating custom channel & speak within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP Programming] LUA: Creating custom channel & speak

Hi all,
I want to create in a wow addon a custom channel and use it like a chat in the addon (like a msn, and other people can't see this or can join only with password).

Please, help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Automated Webpage for Creating Custom Pet Messages
08/18/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 23 Replies
http://i55.tinypic.com/2n24ck0.jpg After seeing this kind of page made at Kept After Class Talking Pets in Mabinogi and the fact that it's out dated due to the creators no longer playing Mabinogi I thought I'd recreate the page and include the all the pets even ones that haven't been added to the NA Mabinogi servers. The page simply allows one to create customized xmls for pets in Mabinogi with up to 4 of your own random chat messages using the say_to_all_immediate for each of the pet...
Pmg2mqo And Mqo2pmg; Essential Tool for Creating Custom Model
06/12/2009 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
Since these haven't been put up yet and it seems we are getting at least some interest in creating custom content from other people than just myself I decided to upload them. These are used to convert pmg's to mqo and vice versa, for editing in Metaseq. These should not be used for when you want to edit clothing as they break joint data, currently I know of no way to fix this. To use. Convert to mqo- Drag both the .frm and .pmg onto the pmg2mqo.exe at the same time. Make sure you are...