Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW BEST SERVICES EVER!!!!

Discussion on WoW BEST SERVICES EVER!!!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 02/19/2011, 11:51   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bei mir handelt es sich um 105€ via paypal bezahlt und paypal leistet kein Käuferschutz!
Old 02/19/2011, 12:13   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Witzbold... was wollt ihr mit Persokopien? sag mir nen namen und Nachnahmen den du willst ich poste dir 5 Minuten Später die passende perso Kopie......
Old 02/19/2011, 13:21   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer88 View Post
Witzbold... was wollt ihr mit Persokopien? sag mir nen namen und Nachnahmen den du willst ich poste dir 5 Minuten Später die passende perso Kopie......
wie kommst du jetzt auf persokopie?
Old 02/19/2011, 13:31   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,862
Kannst du das Geld nicht zurückbuchen lassen?
Old 02/19/2011, 17:42   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ja normal über den Käuferschütz klar, den habe ich auch schon beantragt! Aber da kommt von Seitens Paypals nichts!?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fett-Joe´s WoW Services
02/11/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 170 Replies
-closed-
Available for middleman services
09/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys and girls, I know you have a hard time finding a middleman that can serve you fast these days,so I decided to help you again. You can contact me at my adress in my signature :) The services are ofcourse free of charge. P.S. I am the old "alexx." user,just to clear out any questions =) Happy trading!
Metin2 Services
06/27/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo ein Freund hat sich überlegt ob er nicht mit ein paar anderen zusammen einen Level und Yangservice macht. Das heist das man bei ihnen Yang kaufen kann und seine Accounts leveln lassen kann. ALLE PREISE WERDE NOCH NIEDRIGER GEMACHT !!! ======================================== Zurzeit ist das Yang leider nur auf dem Server Kartago vorhanden da wir noch nicht genug Spieler und Chars auf den jweiligen Servern haben. ========================================
Free Services
03/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hey, In order to increase the number of E*pvpers playing Mabinogi, I offer you the following services for free: - Doing all the AOL-Work for you (See first link in my Signature) - Letting you try Mabinogi on my Account through TeamViewer, so you don't have to download/install anything - Helping you to get an easier start - If you live outside of the US, I can buy you Nexon-CashCards