Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] WTS 2 WoW Accounts or trade...

Discussion on [EU] WTS 2 WoW Accounts or trade... within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU] WTS 2 WoW Accounts or trade...

Hi, I sell 2 WoW Accounts or Trade it for Items/Pets in Rappelz Tortus Server.
This 2 WoW accounts are still active and with B.C. expancion on then.
Price for the 2 accounts is 40 Euros (Paypal certificate) or offer your trade. (your trade must be from game Rappelz in Tortus server)

Account 1 is active till 10/10/2010
Account 2 is active till 09/06/2010 (M/D/Y)
Both accounts have some some low characters. Accounts served for dual boxing.
The reason i want to sell this is that i got unemployed and need some money now, besides i quit dual boxing.

more info PM me

some pic of both accounts

Old 08/09/2013, 20:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello I have a rappelz account, add me on skype: davelee141

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade Accounts
08/20/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
okey ! I have Warrior Partisan lvl 76 Have Might P Leap P Stomp M7 ,Slash M4 Kingdom:Milgaard In Metin Us server New World , I need to Trade this account for Warrior Arahan i dont care his lvl but i need him with 2 P like Hs P Ww P ...and i dont care his kingdom ! So if anyone interested !! Post Here Or send me msg to [email protected] !! :) and Thank u Very Much to All :)
Trade Accounts!
06/20/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
~Rabatt 25€ und euch gehören alle~ Hallo, ich verkaufe einige Dragonica accounts, weil ich es nicht mehr spiele Dragonica ! The accounts i sell: 32+ Bogi 30+ Assa 30+ Assa 30+ Knight
How to trade accounts?
11/18/2009 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Hey guys so i want to trade my Light account for a Fury one. but i dont know how to trade sucessfully without the risk of getting scammed i lost my EVO shaiya accounts already by this :( i mean.. the trader ask me to tell him my username and pass to see what chars i got.. and then of course he changes email / pass and gets lost if i ask trader to tell me his infos first, of course he doesnt do so, i can understand that
Trade Accounts
06/17/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I want to trade lvl 80 Warrior Body on VipMt2 - Jinno (Blue) - 25.000.000 yang in inventory - Battle Sword +8 (warrior+4, ninja+4, penetration+3) - Black Steel Armor +7 - Falcon+9 - 2000HP Armband, 1500HP shoes, 1500HP Neckalce - Iron Helm +7 (+5 Atack speed bonus) - WarHorse
I want to trade accounts....
05/24/2008 - Soldier Front - 3 Replies
CLOSE THIS THREAD