Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Awesome warrior and priest(same acc)

Discussion on WTS Awesome warrior and priest(same acc) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Awesome warrior and priest(same acc)

Selling my wow acc
lvl 80 warrior
lvl 80 priest

Warrior has 5,5k GS(does over 8,2kDPS) 450 BS, 450 mining
Priest(healeR) 2,9kSP 450 jewelcrafting 400+ enchanting

selling the account for 150 euro or 200$

pm me if u want more info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Warrior 6k+gs Warlock 5.9gs Shadow Priest 5.7gs
08/30/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 11 Replies
I don't have the time anymore to play WoW. So I am selling my Account with 3 80's and 2 60's on it. I am the OO of this account as well. I will post links for each toon that is 80 please read and look at them for the info you seek. Warrior Fury 6kgs+ Has Shadow's Edge and Deathbringer's Will. Plus more. http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=208999 Has Rare Mounts and 50+ mounts as well.
[WTS] -TOP- Priest, Warrior, WL
09/07/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Verkaufe TOP - World of Warcraft Account (WOTLK)! World of Warcraft Account -TOP- LVL80 Priest / chopper bei eBay.de: World of Warcraft (endet 16.09.09 17:29:07 MESZ) viel spaß beim bieten :)
WTS Awesome geared pvp warrior and more.
08/20/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, Im selling my WoW EU account which has: lvl 80 best pvp geared tauren warrior (with furious T2 weapon) Level 80 Tauren Warrior - Sell WoW Account / Buy WoW Account - wowAgent The warrior also has DPS pve gear (good enought for Ulduar 25) and tanking pve gear (good enought for naxx 25) Also on the same account a decent geared lvl80 rogue with pvp/pve gear
Selling lvl 80 warrior/54 priest
07/22/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling lvl 80 undead/warrior. Has 90% epic (3/5 hatefull, 1 savage, Titansteel Destroyer) pvp gear, has tank set for 25 man naxx. Has flying skills and flying mounts. Has 300 arena points on him. 30,000 Honor. Has duel-talents as well. Account also has a lvl 54 NE priest with around 500 gold on him (Maybe more...account is inactive and i forgot). Has his first land mount on him. Account has lvl 73 dreani/DK with mounts. Has around 500 gold I think. Account has multiple twinks (49...
[S] Warrior / Priest (A)
10/31/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Such einen Warrior ODER Priester - Muss Ally sein - equip, blau aufwärst ;) - PVP oder PVE Server !! - lvl 70 natürlich Wenn ihr also nen Twink oder so über habt msg me unso.. können den Char ja dann ausm acc raustransen oder so ;)