Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.net Name Change Service - Best/Fast/Cheapest!

Discussion on Battle.net Name Change Service - Best/Fast/Cheapest! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle.net Name Change Service - Best/Fast/Cheapest!

SELLING / WTS BATTLE.NET NAME CHANGE SERVICE!

Best and safest service on the market

Price: 100 euro

Hey There Guys!
I am Guru, and I sell battle.net name change service! I've been doing this for quite some time now, and am very known for this service, as i have completed it many, and I mean MANY times for regular people, as well as big websites / resellers.

I have a lot of reputation on another huge and incredibly trusted forum called eNPC (not allowed to write the forum name here) where I go under the name TheGuru, and ofcourse tons of vouches from super higher repped folks aswell such as professional Account sellers/Moderators/Trusted people etc... so your welcome to ask them about me! Therefor you can rest assured that you are dealing with a professional and that your account will be 100% safe during the entire process. And ofcourse I am able to prove that I have done this service many many times :-)

Why do you need battle.net name change service?
Well, perhaps you have bought a char, and would like it moved to your MAIN account? to do so, the name of your bought acc needs to match the name on your main account, and that's where I can help you!

or,
perhaps you have bought a account, and would like for it to be in your own name?

My succes chance is about 95% or even higher, calculating this from the amount of changes ive done(over 200 as of todays date) vs amount of failed attempts roughly 10 or under, most times due to customer logging in during process. EVEN SO , I ALWAYS work with a refund policy! :-)
it takes roughly 30 minutes for me to: login to your account > change the name > logout again.

Ofcourse the use of a TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN is always welcome

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE, ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT NEEDS! :-)

Thanks a lot for reading, and i hope to see you soon! :-)

PS:
Some time ago, a scammer called Mcgwow made a fake thread against me on a forum claiming I scammed him (he did this because i was exposing him as the real scammer, witch most people already know he is... making youtube videos and scamming people on a cheap acc sale), and he also made some fake youtube videos, the thread was DELETED once it was proven that his accusations were 110% FAKE, however, the youtube videos were not taken down, therefor It could be that some people google my skype name and get spooked, however, you can google for "TheGuru False ban eNPC" and you will find a link to a forum thread where Super Moderators even posted proof that the accusations were INDEED FAKE, due to his mistakes when editing the fake conversations and transactions :-)!
Please note if i ever scammed someone, i would not be using the same skype obviously, and please note the HIGH amount of reputation i have on eNPC, and the many VOUCHES and recommendations you will get about my service from HUGE and FAMOUS Resellers. So please, do not have any doubt about my legitimacy, should you need even FURTHER Proof, then please add me on skype

Just wanted to write this for everyone to see, we all google a lot now adays, and i am new on this forum with 0 reputation or vouches when creating this thread, unlike on eNPC where i am trusted.
Old 03/01/2017, 08:44   #2

Always available on Skype for Your World of Warcraft needs!

Old 03/07/2017, 13:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 162
The Black Market: 225/0/1
Received Thanks: 5,528
Hey @,
You advertise with another forum where you are banned at (temporarily).
I'm very interested in using your service but I'm also a bit afraid of using it.
It would be great to let me/us know why you are banned there. Also I want to know the price and payment method you accept. You can also add me on Skype.
Old 03/07/2017, 14:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
battle.net name change in item shop for 10€

Old 03/07/2017, 15:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 162
The Black Market: 225/0/1
Received Thanks: 5,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by -_Yuan_- View Post
battle.net name change in item shop for 10€

Battle.net name - not the battle-tag, these are two different things.
Old 03/07/2017, 17:03   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
ah ok sry
Old 03/12/2017, 16:49   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sending you a skype request
Old 03/12/2017, 16:53   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity​ View Post
Hey @,
I'm very interested in using your service but I'm also a bit afraid of using it.
It would be great to let me/us know why you are banned there. Also I want to know the price and payment method you accept. You can also add me on Skype.
Let us know if it works out im very interested as well
Old 03/14/2017, 18:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity​ View Post
Hey @,
Heya , banned there till april for violating rules , it is Sadly not allowed to do This service there :P , my +50 rep is based on account Selling Witch i also engage in alot, Selling / buying rare wow accounts! Have plenty or proof over 200 name changes done for customers, and several legitemacy vouches from the top websites/sellers(whom also have used my services and more)

Welcome to add my Skype for bnet name change, Sadly couldnt find Your Skype, i see you Got rep here so im sure we Can work something out! Skype: el.le33
Normal Price for change last name (enable transfer characters between battle.net accounts) - 100 euro
Payment methods: PayPal (other options May be available)
Old 03/14/2017, 21:10   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't think I can trust you seems how their are videos around of people claiming you scammed them for alot of money..
Old 03/15/2017, 09:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzy View Post
I don't think I can trust you seems how their are videos around of people claiming you scammed them for alot of money..
Hey mate!

If you read my post; you see i mention that video, it is fake and created by a Real scammer known "Mcg" Because i exposed him as scammer, then as revenge he created that video, ive tried to ask youtube to remove it, but they cannot.

please read my full post before claiming anything publicly, ive been through accounts worth thousands and thousands of euros, feel free to add me on skype for proof.

Here is the proof Where moderators found proof that the video is fake:

Edit: I see the link won't work, I suggest you Google "TheGuru false ban Npc" - And you will see the video is FAKED.
If i scam, would i use same Skype / name ^^? , Nope, I use my same name / skype because this is what I am known and trusted as.

I also just did a name change for ""Renever" the member Who commented above, WHO's been member here since 2009 he paid first.
Old 03/15/2017, 15:06   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I paid for this service yesterday. Guru was very professional and completed the name change in about 15 minutes. I was then able to transfer characters to another account with the same last name without issues.

Guru definitely knows what's he's doing. I will be using him again soon.
Old 03/15/2017, 18:11   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great guy to deal with best service around his price beats anyone else's and it only took a few minutes from when he started to get it all changed.
Old 07/16/2017, 01:25   #14

Always available to help Your Warcraft adventures :-)!
Old 01/16/2018, 00:16   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Recommend

I dealt with him. Communication and service went smooth. Namechange done after 30 Minutes.
If you want a quick and save namechange you dont have to look further.
I can totally recommend his service.