Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legion 30$ Duelist Title

Discussion on Legion 30$ Duelist Title within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legion 30$ Duelist Title

Wanting to sell my WoW Legion account. have all expansions including legion
I have 6 level 100s with item level 710 pvp gear. I have duelist title from finishing in top 5% of arena. I'm wanting to sell for 30$ I'm quit playing a while
back and figured I should try to get something for the account rather than let it sit there. add me on skype akaflexin if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FUll Bnet Account with Legion + Legion BETA
07/14/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello On this account: Diablo RoS All Class MAX lvl ( 70+568) Hearthstone Heroes of The Storm
[WTT] WoW Account 8x 100 2x Full PvP (Legion Delux) [S] Legion Beta
06/14/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i wanna Sell my WoW Account. The Account have 8 Level 100 Chars. All Chars are on EU Blackmoore 5x Alliance / 3x Horde. The Account include 132k Gold (50k on Horde // 82k on Alliance.) I give you a short info to the chars (If you want more informations just ask.) DK: Alliance, 740 PvP Score, Mining 700, Enchanting 700. Rogue: Alliance, 740 PvP Score. Warlock: Alliance, 735 PvP Score. Paladin: Alliance, Twink, 681 PvE Score. Monk: Alliance, Twink, 678 PvE Score.
[Release] Duelist-AI
07/31/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies
#Announcement# * If your going to try make this better then you MUSTread the comments. * I am not going to update this publicly, will do for myself but everything so far i've updated is in the comments. Yaya, It's here, I see everybody releasing some good stuff *cough* 12tails *cough* so I thought i'd release this. This was made on Impulses source which I'd recommend to anyone who wants to learn.
[WTS] Account including all 4 campaigns + Wisdom Title [3] + Treasure title [near 3]
09/06/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 6 Replies
: Hi, I'm sellin an Account including all 3 campaigns & EOTN. It has no characters on it except an PvP Elementalist. There are some green items and materials on storage, and 11 golden rin relicts It's not plaync-bounded!! I'm open for offers. (ectos, zkeys, rare pets or rare items only) Contact: ..: 195759396
How edit topic title? New title.
09/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Since forum turned vbulletin, i cant edit topic title