Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>>> World of Warcraft US&EU GOLD / Instant Payment / High Price / High Demands <<<<

Discussion on >>>> World of Warcraft US&EU GOLD / Instant Payment / High Price / High Demands <<<< within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
>>>> World of Warcraft US&EU GOLD / Instant Payment / High Price / High Demands <<<<

Hello everyone, as title says I'm expanding my bussines here and I'm looking for suppliers.[/FONT][/CENTER][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][LIST][*]What I'm looking for?
I'm looking for professionals sellers who have high ammounts of golds to sell every week. I try to give the best prices in town.[*][*]How trade is done?
Trade can be done via Guild Bank, F2f or AH.
I can go first for High Reputation People. High reputation people means old members here, over 10+ Positive Feedbacks.[*][*]What Payment methods I have?
For the moment I pay with Paypal, WMZ and Skrill.

[*]How you can contact me?
You can contact me via Skype, just add my ID: live:timcookgold

Online now!!!!
Old 10/27/2016, 10:05   #2

elite*gold: 1
Online !! Feedbacks on OWC - >

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ByGex is Buying Blade and Soul Gold. High price, instant payment.
03/01/2017 - Blade & Soul Trading - 106 Replies
http://s2.postimg.org/d0u0syl6x/Bygex_is_buying_BN S_gold2.jpg Why should you sell to Bygex? +Many orders: We are selling / reselling and we are expanding our customer list on a daily basis. +Fair Price : Higher than most of the resellers out there. And we are willing to pay even more on High demand servers. Contact us for a private quote. +You will get paid instantly or on request via : Moneybookers, Paypal and we will add Western Union soon. No fees on your part for PP/MB!!
[Buying] FFXIV GIL>HiGH price >Instant Payment PP/MB without fees or Trade gil for cd-keys
11/15/2016 - Final Fantasy Trading - 236 Replies
http://s27.postimg.org/zcpsciair/sell_ffxiv_gold_a t_bygex_com.jpg http://hatscripts.com/addskype/live%3Aselltous.pn g
[Buying] Ambush buys it all! Guild Wars 2 Gold, instant payment,secure& high payment
07/19/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
I am buying your gold on the EU servers! Payment is done after recieving gold. I am looking to buy larger sums of Gold, about 400G - 2k Gold only. Your advantages? -I am paying high as of 0,06 Euro / Gold ( will always be updated to stay highhest bidder on the market ) -direct contact -different payment methods -payment made instantly after delivery