Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wow Gold Shop -Cheap Price- Instant Delivery -Verified Seller

Discussion on Wow Gold Shop -Cheap Price- Instant Delivery -Verified Seller within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Wow Gold Shop -Cheap Price- Instant Delivery -Verified Seller

trade methods

Face to face (f2f) trades are most common and simple trade methods, but also most risky method out of all three methods we offer. I suggest you to put an item in the trade to make it safer. For big amount of gold we suggest AH or Guild bank.

Auction House trades are safest. For example you will put a junk item in AH for 10K gold, i will buy the item. This trade you will lose 5% from the AH cut.

Guild bank trades are also one of the safest method. You will get invite to guild and recieve the gold).

SERVERS

Aegwynn 400k
Blackmoore 340k
Antonidas 470k
Blackhand 415k
Blackrock 310k
Eredar 400k
Kdv H 245k
Frostwolf 350k
Thrall-260k

Price- 0.18-0.15 eur
Old 09/24/2016, 20:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested in 200k on Blackhand, Horde
Old 09/26/2016, 16:53   #3

online and selling ,.All costumers are wellcome