Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PandaWoW multi R1 Account

Discussion on PandaWoW multi R1 Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PandaWoW multi R1 Account

Hey guys ! As you can see in the headline i'm trying to sell my Pandawow account. First of all yes i know its a private server but with an average amount of 8k + player i guess i'm in a good position to desire money for it . Anyways just leave your offer here or add me in skype :

Vincessa1

What do i have on this Account ? (All the chars are based on 2 Accounts)
  • 1x 550 ilvl Warrior with Gladiator title on Fun realm
  • 1x 550 ilvl Warrior with Deadly Gladiator title on Fun realm
  • 1x 550 ilvl restoration Druid with Merciless Gladiator title on x100 realm
  • 4x 550 ilvl Warrior with alot of transmog etc.
  • 3x 550 ilvl Holypriest. 2 on Fun realm and 1 on x100
  • 2x 550 ilvl resto druid. 1 on x100 and 1 on Fun
  • 1x 550 ilvl resto Shaman on Fun realm
  • 1x 550 ilvl Mage on Fun realm
  • 1x 550 ilvl Hunter on Fun realm

After finishing the current season (01.06.2016) there will be one more Druid with Relentless Gladiator title on Fun realm.

Overall my Account has like around ~25-30 Mounts (most of them are Donor mounts) and 19 title.
The trade will be mad with an middlemane ofc.

Natürlich spreche ich auch deutsch