Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOW Legion Alpha account

Discussion on WOW Legion Alpha account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOW Legion Alpha account

Looking to buy a Legion Alpha account. Don't care what's on the account, just the access.

Need proof that you own the account: IE, screenshots, etc.

Add me on Skype: henrizeng for negotiation

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking to Rent a WoW Legion Alpha Account
04/19/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Since i have pretty much nothing to do with my time currently. And WoD is pretty much over in content. I am looking to rent a Account with The Legion Alpha. Payment: No clue how much that would cost me. Make offers. I mainly play in the night. so i have no problem if i can only play, when you sleep. Just send me a PM.
[Buying] Legion Alpha Account Biete Amazon
04/18/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, bin auf der Suche nach einem Legion Alpha Account. Anbieten kann ich dafür einen Amazongutschein (Höher kann verhandelt werden) MfG Kero
[Selling] WoW Account mit Legion Alpha Zugang
04/04/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich möchte meinen langjährigen Battle.net-Account verkaufen, da ich keine Zeit mehr zum spielen finde. Der WoW-Account besteht seit 2005, der Mainchar hat >185 Tage played und einige seltene Titel wie den Conqueror of Naxxramas (Serverfirstkill Naxxramas) und the Magic Seeker(Serverfirstkill Malygos) 3 x lvl 100 (Druide, Hunter, Schamy) 4 x lvl 90 (Pala, Mage, DK, Rogue) Mainchar:
[ALPHA] Let´s Test: World of Warcraft LEGION [ALPHA]
01/13/2016 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Heya(: Ich habe mal Legion angetestet. Hoffe es gefällt euch. Es kommen bald noch mehr Parts mit dem Rest der neuen Welt von Legion. Also die anderen Maps der Broken Isles :) Das Video: Lets Test World of Warcraft LEGION Würde mich über eure Meinung zu LEGION freuen^^
Legion Alpha
12/07/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Suche jemand der Legion Alpha spielen kann! Ich würde gerne Legion Alpha spielen! würde sogar dafür bezahlen!