Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4x LVL 100 WOW Account + LEGIONS

Discussion on 4x LVL 100 WOW Account + LEGIONS within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4x LVL 100 WOW Account + LEGIONS

Ich biete hier meinen selbst erspielten WoW Account an. Da ich nicht mehr genug Zeit fürs Spielen habe, möchte ich diesen Account gerne Verkaufen.
Der Account wurde schon mit der neusten Erweiterung "LEGION" aufgestockt. Wert 50€
Die Charaktere befinden sich alle auf einem offiziellen Blizzard Server/Realm.

Zum Account:
4x Lvl 100 Chars , 1x 85 Char: (Ich habe für 2 Chars PVE und PVP Sets)

PVP Windläufer Monk Gs 704

PVE/PVP Frost DK Gs 703

PVE/PVP Treffsicherheit Hunter Gs 707

PVE Zerstörungs Hexenmeister Gs 703

Nach erfolgreichem Zahlungseingang, erhalten sie alle benötigten Account Daten nach nur wenigen Minuten per Sofort Nachricht.
Schreibt eure Preisvorschläge in den Thread, oder schreibt mir einfach Privat.

Falls weiter Fragen aufkommen sollten, zögern sie nicht mich anzuschreiben.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya War of Legions
06/26/2014 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 26 Replies
Our new private server is open in 1 day. Here i give you the server info to take a look. Please comment if something must be added.Please don't be bad with me cause it's my first year like a DEV. - 100% Free Server - Free GM Reroll for All - Custom Gears - Custom Weapon's Effects - Custom PvP Ranks - New PvP System Reward - Kill Count x200 - Active and helpful staff wich can support you 24/7
WTS Legions Of Shaiya
01/19/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Legions of Shaiya is a server that was made by Tyler,KickAss, and me. We are all looking to sell this server with a domain website. Everything is set up and ready to go all bugs/hacks have been fixed and the database is ready to go. The database has 800 accounts and has many active players. Security for the server will be supplied by KickAss and me (Admin Earth). We have the website ready to go and the players waiting for you to buy it! Please PM me on skype for offers. You may also email me...
Elite Legions-Has Been Open Since Legions Of Shaiya
10/09/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 20 Replies
Since some closed my post & never seen it till now. lets introduce this yet again. 1.)Our website- Elite Legions 2.)Been open for more then those hater's said it would have not been online. ;) 3.)24/7 Online & never been attacked best security avoided attacks. 4.)Online about usa time daily 150. China time around 63 at night we need more pvpers. 5.)Still all free. -----------------------------Statistics ------------------------------------ A tiny drop list so you do not become bored...
legions
06/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hey all, is there a way to incress the max pot people can get from the legion i meen like how leaders can only get max of 64 pot thanks all
help me!!-legions
05/08/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hey, anyone have a way to fix the legions i have tryed the database files pfj511 made but this did'nt help after sever mantance any other ideas? im using wamp5_1.7.4 thanks all