Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warmane Lordaeron - Shaman

Discussion on Warmane Lordaeron - Shaman within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warmane Lordaeron - Shaman

LvL 80 Troll Shaman
Resto Gear - 4200 GS (Almost Full Pre-Ulduar Bis, Missing 2 items)
Ele Gear - 4110 GS (Missing 5 items)
450 - Enchanting (Has almost all in-game recipes, All twink Recipes)
450 - Herbalism
Epic Flying
Bank with tons of mats
3 Drakes Achievment and Title
5k Gold
Its my personal account and i played since day 1. The char has a nice name and good reputation. Clean Account, never banned.

The account has option to change the email.

PM me with an offer or add me on Skype: Silentchaos89

If you want we can use a trusted Middleman of your choise.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warmane - Lordaeron 80 lvl hunt 4k gs
02/19/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello as the tittle says i am offering to sell hunter lvl 80 on warmane - lordaeron -orc female -4k gs pve, 3.7k gs pvp -herbalishm 450 -inscription 430 -riding 300/300 For any other info contact me on http://hatscripts.com/addskype/Killaraa123.png
[Buying] Warmane, Lordaeron Account
02/01/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, im looking to buy an lvl 80 account on lordaeron,warmane. prefered are rog and dk, interested in different offers too! No need of good equipment just level 80 :)
[Selling] WTS Lordaeron Warmane WotLK Account lvl30 Draenei Enh Shaman
01/27/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all, I will keep it short. Selling my Lordaeron lvl30 Draenei Enh Shaman Account with First Aid Skill 210 and Mining with Skill 150 and JC with 40 He is almost full blueish geared, 15g in bags, all bags are with 10-slots. On this Realm is also an lvl 21 Blood Elf Priest. The account is an donor Account with 10 Coins UNspent on it + on Neltharion a Normal/Hc Geared Goblin Shaman, lvl 85 ofc. I'm selling it because I went on Retail Price: 20€ , PayPal Payment (as Family,...