Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts Honorbuddy Keys & Bot Accounts

Discussion on wts Honorbuddy Keys & Bot Accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts Honorbuddy Keys & Bot Accounts

perfect for group botting, i run Dungeonbuddy most of the time

also got 11 Accounts left within MOP, this Accounts never got ban. All Accounts have 2-3 lvl 80 Characters and some Gold

2x1 Session Key €5 each
3 Session Key €15

each Account €3

accepttet Payments... Paypal

Contact me per Mail pls:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Botting accounts + Honorbuddy lifetime keys
09/26/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I'm done with world of warcraft botting, and trying to get rid of the last accounts I've got. I still have for sale 2 accounts with warlords of draenor. - 1 with lvl 100 druid - 1 with lvl 99 shaman I also have 3 accounts with mist of pandaria. Good to farm old raids, herbs and mines. - 1 lvl 90 Druid
Kaufe BOT Accounts / Honorbuddy Keys
10/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Kaufe Bot Accounts. Müssen einen 85+ auf Eredar oder anderen High Pop servern haben ( Eredar bevorzugt). Gametime egal. Kaufe auch Lifetime Honorbuddy Keys. Zahle nur Per pp Pn for Infos.
[B] Honorbuddy LIFETIME!! [S] PSC or Accounts/Keys!
01/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Leute, ich biete euch einen Honorbuddy Lifetime Account. Ich verlange nicht viel. Vlt. ne PSC oder einen Key bzw. Account! Minecraft Key wäre auch geil!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guys, I want to sell a Honorbuddy Lifetime Account. I don't want much.
[B] 450 elite gold [S] Metin2 Accounts/Steam Accounts/Keys/Origin Accounts/Keys
12/28/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 28 Replies
TOPIC REGELT 450 elite gold Metin2 Accounts/Steam Accounts/Keys/Origin Accounts/Keys
[WTS] Honorbuddy lifetime keys / WoW Accounts [S] PP / Überweisung / PSC
12/12/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, Biete hier meine HB-keys sowie übrigen WoW Accounts an. Zum verkauf steht: Honorbuddy: - 3er Season lifetime - 3er Season lifetime - 1er Season lifetime