Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PVP Account with Rdruid & Rogue - need at least 2.2xp and WOD S2 Gear

Discussion on PVP Account with Rdruid & Rogue - need at least 2.2xp and WOD S2 Gear within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PVP Account with Rdruid & Rogue - need at least 2.2xp and WOD S2 Gear

Hey,

i'm looking for a very specific kind of account.

It has to have:

Lvl 100 Rdruid

Lvl 100 Rogue

One of the chars needs to have at least 2.2xp (best would be lsxp) and the both should have wod s2 gear and weapons, though this isnt ultimatively a must.

ONLY trading with people with good reputation, if you cant show reputation of trades on *******, ********* or ********ers or a middlemen that knows you, i wont trade with you.

Pls dont bother to add if you have not exactly what i asked for, i'll just block you!

/push still searching

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU Battle Net Account + WOD ilvl 690 Rogue PVE & Full PvP Gear
06/13/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Removed
[Selling] PvP Rogue Full EndGame Epic Gear . 4x Rank One Gladiator - AMAZING PvP ACCOUNT --
03/23/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Contact Skype: Dinaintevek Achievement Points: 11.000 + Feats of Strength: 48 Mounts: 115 Cataclysmic Gladiator's Twilight Drake Amani Dragonhawk Feldrake
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Account - ROGUE Pre Raid Gear
08/20/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
WoW Private Server: Feenix / Warsong 1.12.1 LEVEL 60 UNDEAD ROGUE Items: Pre 20-40man Raid Gear (I have already done ZG, AQ20, MC and Onyxia) Gold: 2000 Mount: %40 Blue Skeletal Horse (I prefer to buy items from GDKP instead of %100 Mount) Attunement: MC, BWL
[Selling] [WTS] Rogue/Mage/Priest/RDruid 2.200 3on3 Boost 50€
05/24/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Angebot beendet - danke Hallo, für kurze Zeit bieten wir für folgende Klassen 2.200 Boost in 3v3 (Accplay) auf EU Server an: Priest (Heal) Rogue Mage RDruid
WTS EU Rift account: 50 Cleric/50 Rogue (endgame gear) + selling platinum
08/22/2011 - Rift Trading - 11 Replies
After receiving several emails asking to sell this account with lesser amount of platinum, I've decided to make a new post also offering platinum. Server: Whitefall PvP Faction: Guardian Platinum: - up to 6000 platinum avaiable, only on this server though, selling at average price at that time - no scams, noone asking you to go to some virus infested site, just a regular player (contact info bellow)