Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Eternal WoW] Remorse Donor Account

Discussion on [Eternal WoW] Remorse Donor Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Eternal WoW] Remorse Donor Account

Hello all,

I want to sell a donor rogue on Remorse server of Eternal WoW!

It is a FULL donor rogue. It has over 500$ worth of gear donor and items.(Custom set, donor mounts, extra donor gear).

It was the most notorious rogue on the server for years. Great reputation!

Want to sell for 100$

Feel free to PM me for questions.
Old 08/10/2015, 22:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump

Bump

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS 200$ Donation Eternal-Wow Account - Realm Eternal Donor Warrior with Shadowmourne
06/12/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Eternal-Wow Account - Realm Eternal - Full Donor Warrior with Shadowmourne Got the best Items, bout 200$ donations (or more) PM me or add me in skype Darkwire123 if u are interested :bandit:
*Eternal-wow Remorse* [ Selling Account ]
05/04/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Eternal WoW Remorse account
06/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Remorse Donor Account Eternal-Wow! • Instant 80 PvP & Blizzlike WoW Private Server I own a full donor Paladin with a value of 500$+ A priest with a value of 350$ Selling Both with 1 offer or offer for just 1 Here are some pictures for my paladin, if requested I will post also for my Priest Priest is full set donor-->meaning full 5 piece set+ SOP staff donor+Cape
Eternal WoW - Remorse - Donor Account (Sell)
08/13/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Selling a donor account for Eternal WoW - realm : Remorse It contains some SR1 charrs, and a Staff of Pain Worth €50. Im trying to get an CAE account for it, or 25EU Paysafe. Responses here or in PM. Screens : http://i46.tinypic.com/vosw2g.jpg
S> Eternal-Wow account Remorse server
04/06/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Today i am selling my Eternal-Wow character ... Remorse server.. Here is a list of all of the gears level 255 warrior gears: Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Demonic Crusade x2 Warrior Apocalyptic Set Apocalyptic Trinket Apocalyptic Medallion of the Alliance Ashen Band of Endless Power Ashen Band of Endless Health