Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanting to sell my WoW account 4x100's

Discussion on Wanting to sell my WoW account 4x100's within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanting to sell my WoW account 4x100's

the account has been active since Burning Crusades, i have 4 lvl 100s
#1 = DeathKnight
#2 = Hunter
#3 = Rogue
#4 = Warrior

90+

#1 = Warlock
#2 = Paladin
#3 = Shaman

1-89

#1 Mage level 81
#2 Priest level 16 (Previous Bank)
#3 Horde bank alt
#4 Alliance Bank alt

All the characters are Currently horde - Except the one bank.

i have a lot of Battle pets Some from Trading card game Example = Ethereal Soul Trader,Little KT and so on.

The Account is STILL CURRENTLY Paid With 20 days As of today.

If interested Email me @ Or Through Skype @
.. if all else fails just PM on this Site.

Bump
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wanting to sell my ISS Account
11/29/2014 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
Wanting to sell this ISS Account it comes with the email etc. Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot I will not go first You are buying this account do not add me on skype saying you want the GI I will only sell the account in bundle! I only accept paypal! my skype is xgodlyrsx
[Selling] Wanting to trade or sell account
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i have a bronze 1 account that i want to trade or sell epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? any offers? EDIT: EUW
wanting to sell GW2 account
09/30/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
WTS GW2 Account Hi! I dont have time to play the game anymore so i am selling my account. Edition: Standart Server: Gandara (you can still change the servers it still free atm) Characters: LVL80 (sylvari)elementalist, LVL80 (human) warrior, LVL23 (human guardian) Profession: the warrior has lvl400 armorsmithin and around lvl 380 jewelsmithing Map completion: is 52% on both elementalist and warrior Gold:6gold 45 silver (and have around 18Gold in materials,runes,ectos,and 4 exotic...
wanting to sell or trade LOL 30 account
09/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hey guys i wanted to see about selling or trading for d3 gold my account is a lvl 30 account with about 80% of the toons in game has toons of runes enough to make any class or builds maybe around 300k exp spent on runes with easy and and around about 75% of the toons haves skins some have 2-4 skins and a few legendary skins. I am looking for around 150 usd for the account or roughly and equal amount in diablio 3 gold on a US server cheers
wanting to sell steam account
09/20/2011 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
i am wanting to sell a steam account that has left 4 dead 2 and call of duity modern warfare 2 on it wanting at least $20 USD payment options is paypal using payment contact me at [email protected]