Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blackhand Boost 39 euro/Full BRF master loot 139euro.Also cheap gold and WoW Services

Discussion on Blackhand Boost 39 euro/Full BRF master loot 139euro.Also cheap gold and WoW Services within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blackhand Boost 39 euro/Full BRF master loot 139euro.Also cheap gold and WoW Services

(Possitive Feedback and Vouches )

E.S.B.S.
(E*****'s.Special.Boosting.Services) Important Note!Some scammers tried to use my Business as theirs.Let me note that I work alone.Contact me only on my skype!(nikos.k042)

Hello there I am a gamer who is making some pocket money through games.As you can see I am one of the oldest members of ************** with my account being created at November 2008.I recently decided to become an in-game currency(gold) seller.I am also boosting raids/achievements/GOLD CHALLENGE MODES and generally everything WoW has to offer.I am a really polite guy,good gamer and i am looking forward to build some reputation as a trusted seller as well.

Whats available right now is single kill of IMPERATOR HEROIC MODE and it goes for ONLY 20 euro or 7/7 Highmaul heroic mode master loot for ONLY 65 euro.)
Whats really hot right now is Blackrock Foundry boosts!
Normal 10/10 BRF is 75 euro.
For HEROIC mode BRF the price is 139 euro with All tokens included.For 99 euro you can come 10/10 heroic master loot without the tokens!
Also we got SPECIAL boost for the 5 bosses that drop token only for 70 euro with Personal Loot!.Spots are filling up so reserve yours fast!

** We usually have the Master Loot runs on Wednesday/Thursday and Personal loot runs in the weekends(This can change if the timetable doesn't suit you =)

Regarding gold selling i currently sell to the following servers BUT If your server is not in the list worry not!I accept pre-orders on every server/any region in EUROPE.I am currently able to deliver instantly gold on the following servers:

Stormscale (360k in stock)
Kazzaak( 350k in stock)
Tarren Mill (550k in stock)
Defias Brotherhood(50k in stock)

The price is different every day BUT lower than anyone else that is selling.
(If you want to pre-order on other servers there will be a small increase in the price,we'll discuss details through skype!)

Selling TcG Pets/Mounts On every EU server horde side.[ Add skype for prices ]

***** I also sell every WoW product blizzard has to offer(Mounts/Pets/WoD/Gametime/Battlechest and etc) for exchange of YOUR gold on any server that has high population like Stormscale/Kazzaak/Tarren Mill and etc!!*****(Others servers can get theese services as well but for a bit higher price)

Prices are always going to be the cheapest based on average price range of wow gold market since I myself am a gamer and I am NOT looking forward into squeezing you for money like the rest providers of in-game currency.I only do this part-time and as a hobby!

Acceptable Methods Of Payment:

1)Paypal for the method of payment if you have good reputation/vouches on this site(or any similar sites) and have a verified account on paypal.

2)Western Union is also a method of payment and to be honest i prefer dealing with it if you want to buy over 250k gold.

3)Last but not least Paysafes can be used as a valid payment method for thoose that dont a paypal .

Prices:

Prices are different everydayIf you want to make a pre-order for any other EU-server Minimum buying amount is 20.000 and if gold are not available on that server we could figure other way of payment etc battle pets to re-sell.

***Please note that for orders that are below 100k gold i am willing to go first for 50% of gold ordered(If you have good reputation/Older join date of my account)then you deposit full payment and then I trade the rest 50% of the gold.***

If I am online gold delivery will be done within 1-2 minutes.If you dont see me online on *********,just add skype and leave a note or just leave a reply here with your request and pm me your skype so I can add you when i come online

Add on skype: esbs_wow (France)

P.S:I only deal with GAMERS.If you are a company or a re-seller just go to the next thread because since you cant provide legitimate info and a secure way of me receiving my money while avoiding any possible way for you to chargeback after I give you the gold we aint doing bussiness

HORDE ONLY
GL&HF!