Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bnet EU account - 646 shammy with almost every class in 90+

Discussion on Bnet EU account - 646 shammy with almost every class in 90+ within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bnet EU account - 646 shammy with almost every class in 90+

Active Bnet account -> Orc Shaman @ 646 Ilvl with Enchanting/Alchemy | Almost every class in lvl 90 | Lots of TBC mounts/achis | 8.5k Achievments

If you are interested in buying or asking anything about the account/characters, please add bl00dsurge in skype and we can discuss further there. Prefer Skrill, or paypal.

(I just wrote a really long thread but i got timed out so to be honest i can't really be bothered writing it all over again. Contact me on skype if u have any questions)

Characters:
>Main< 100 Orc Shammy @Bladefist (bladefist)
91 Orc Hunter (bladefist)
90 Tauren Paladin (tarren mill)
90 Tauren Priest (tarren mill)
90 Tauren Druid (tarren mill)
90 Human Warrior (aerie peak)
85 Human Warlock (aerie peak)
89 Human Priest (aerie peak)
85 Night Elf Rogue (aerie peak)
85 Orc Mage (tarren mill)

Notable Titles:
The Undying, Champion of the Naaru, Champion of the Frozen Wastes, of the nightfall, Twilight Vanquisher, many world events titles and more. Around 20 titles.

Mounts:
Onyx Netherwing Drake
Nether Ray
Many Recruit-a-friend mounts
Collectors edition mounts
Have about 55-60 mounts in total.

Extras:
Starcraft 2 & Brood War included.

Asking starting price @150 euro

Best regards,
Typhoonas, orc shaman @Bladefist EU

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SCARAB LORD account, entire bnet account w/ games+bnet balance on it(ORIGINAL OWNER)
11/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my entire Battlenet account. I am the ORIGINAL owner and creator of this account. On the account comes WoW and all current expansions, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Starcraft 1. Also on the bnet account is $90 on the bnet balance, which can be used to purchase future expansions/games, character transfers, race changes, faction changes, etc. I have always been a fan of Blizzard and the games they produce, after years of playing their...
[Sell] Bnet ACC with Cata +80 Char (every Class) CHEAP
01/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling a WoW Account but he's bound on an Battle Net Account. He got 10 days to Play and Addons until Cataclysm (need Pandaria). U can choose 1 Char who'll get instant on level 80 on every Server and Faction you want. With riding Skills until 300 and a spectral Mount! PM me or add me on Skype: xxbabemasterxx
Selling full D3 Bnet account(includes email & pass used to register on bnet)
05/17/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Selling an extra FULL D3 Bnet(global) account(includes email & pass used to register on bnet). pm offers and inquiry. payable via paypal. :))
WTS/WTT mid Account war+shammy
05/24/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Heya i have warrior 50 (leg-gram.armorcrafter) + shammy 49.9 (leg. spellcrafter) i need 2 char on alb (arms/theurg/sorc/scout) o WTT on yawain account alb. o platin on alb/o pay money whit paypal. send me if you interessed Tnx
[WTS] Account mit BC und 41 Shammy!
09/18/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte meinen WoW Account mit Bc verkaufen da ich keine Zeit mehr dafür habe. Auf dem Accout befindet sich nur ein level 41 Schamane. Server: Mug*thol Rasse: Orc schreibt mir ne pm mit Preis!