Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DK, Level 100, Armory Link in here, 1 Month Game Time, SC2 HotS, Diablo 3 RoS = 40€

Discussion on DK, Level 100, Armory Link in here, 1 Month Game Time, SC2 HotS, Diablo 3 RoS = 40€ within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DK, Level 100, Armory Link in here, 1 Month Game Time, SC2 HotS, Diablo 3 RoS = 40€

10k Gold, Garision comepletly Finished, lots of Transmog gear, rest can be seen in link :3
Lots of Mounts and owns the Icy-Crown Helmet from Blizzshop

Reaper of Souls and HoTs is included for free on the Bnet acc.

Selling it for 40€, has 1 Month game time left.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] World of warcraft EU account - 4 level 90s ( still has 1 month of game time )
07/16/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi ! I've decided to sell my World of Warcraft account as I hardly even play it anymore . It still has 1 month of game time . Characters : 1. Level 90 paladin maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-263 735.html 2. Level 90 druid
[Selling] World of warcraft EU account - 4 level 90s ( still has 1 month of game time )
07/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi ! I've decided to sell my World of Warcraft account as I hardly even play it anymore . It still has 1 month of game time . Characters : 1. Level 90 paladin maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-263 735.html 2. Level 90 druid
07/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
[WTS]Game time & 2 seaters mount {wow and stwor game} 2.5 eur for 1 month
08/06/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 44 Replies
Selling WoW raf game time | X53 rocket mount ( 2 seaters flying mount ) | TBC , WLK , CATA key | All for WoW game money ! Welcome to use my serve ,this is Taleen from China ,I work for a big company which have needs lots of wow accounts to lvl and farm the gold in the game , from RaF ( recruit a friend ) , we can get the extra gold ,thats why we can do cheaper price than normal game time card . Now as the gold price is scrap , we can accept the money from paypal ( just send the money...