Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU - Draenor Horde

Discussion on EU - Draenor Horde within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU - Draenor Horde

Hello,

Im selling gold currently only on Draenor Horde, price might varry from realm to realm.

How do you get the gold?

After the payment is finished, or me going first because you have good rep/profile.

We can either do it in Face 2 Face trading, over Guild Bank, over the Auction House, Neutral Auction House or through Mail.
Whichever method you prefer/want is how i will give you the gold. The gold is traded through fresh accounts with a non-flagged account.

And while i'm online the trade should be within 5 minutes. ( unless there's a queue right now )

Realms, Factions~:
All realms are in the EU only.

Draenor EU ( Horde ) - Stock: 500k

Price is 0,4€ or 0,50$ per 1k

Payment methods:
Bank Transfer,
Paypal,
Skrill,
Western Union.

Note:
I will not go first unless you have a good rep/profile. We can do small amounts aswell.

Click the picture to automatically add me to your skype.

Otherwise its Fr0sty123456789 in skype.