Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS new made WoW acc with all Expansions

Discussion on WTS new made WoW acc with all Expansions within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS new made WoW acc with all Expansions

Hey

2days Account I created a new Account with 2months GT an with all expansion(TBC plus WOTLK).
Due to the fact that I dont have time to play, Ill selll it.

I have all data! CD-keys, Secret Question, Email, Pw ...

There are no Chars on the acc.

Im looking for some money.
Give me a PN if youre interested

Best Regards
50cent1234
Old 10/11/2009, 20:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
/PUSH **** push it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Conquer expansions??
03/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
So, if many of you haven't heard, this is copied directly from CO 7th Anniversary Expansion Emerging - News - Conquer Online - Official Site "Following New Dynasty in 2008 and Raiding Clans in 2009, this 3rd expansion will be a special present for the player community in the 7th anniversary of Conquer Online. The upcoming expansion will bring the community major new features which players appealed for in their 2010 New Year's Resolutions; including Pure Class Skills, legendary high grade...
S> Cheap GW account with ALL expansions
06/11/2008 - Trading - 5 Replies
Yep got sick and tired of my guild wars account. So I'm selling the account (With the play nc account). Yep. Selling my account for GW with factions, nightfall, proph, and EoTN It has all the expansions, a 20 Assassin with vabbian (15k armor) and ancient armor. Top notch weapons ImageShack - Hosting :: gw009editzx9.jpg ImageShack - Hosting :: gw010editbb7.jpg
WTT Wow Account For Gw With Expansions
01/17/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im proably not gonna find anyone but i have a world of warcraft account i havent played with its has the expansion on it Burning Crusades lvl 32 Pally On it i want a Guild Wars Account With Expansion On it Please im being serious so no scams
Eve Expansions Pack
08/30/2004 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Wer schon immer Wissen wollte welche neuerungen Eve - Online Expansion bringt, der wird nun fündig. Fragland.net hat ein Preview über das Expansion Pack geschrieben. Zum Preview