Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BSM WoW Account Deletion Service (Lift Your Account Limit/Gain more unmerged's!)

Discussion on BSM WoW Account Deletion Service (Lift Your Account Limit/Gain more unmerged's!) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BSM WoW Account Deletion Service (Lift Your Account Limit/Gain more unmerged's!)

I'm glad to be back offering a new service among the various other account services I provide here on Elite PvPers.

As of the past I've been able to have WoW accounts deleted for customers, allowing them to free up space on their battle.net account. This is an indeed useful service for people who purchase unmerged accounts and have reached the limit of eight game licenses under one battle.net, however with this service you can have them removed in order to purchase more, whilst keeping all of your old vanity gained from those previous accounts.

Why purchase this service?

As I said prior to this, if you're a buyer of unmerged accounts, you'd have run into the situation of having filling the capacity of your battle.net account limit. Using this service will free up space on your battle.net to add more accounts if you wish and you'll keep the previous vanity/mounts/achievements you may have gained from prior accounts, allowing the customer the freedom to purchase more accounts.

If you generally wish to have banned accounts or frozen accounts removed for whatever reason, be it personal or for business this can also be done. Having a 'clean' account is also in the interest of certain customers and whether you're wanting to have an account cleaned up or simply wish to expand upon your collection of vanity this is the service for you.

How long does it take?

This process generally takes a few days, however in some cases can be done quicker, but I'll always work to complete the service in a speedy and efficient time.

What do I require from the customer?

I'll require access to your account, the secret question/answer and that's absolutely it! You'll be able to continue normal activity on your account as normal, therefore it won't affect your playing time at all.

What does the customer receive?

Upon ordering the service you can simply highlight which account you'd like for me to delete. Following the completion of this service the customer will have this account deleted , freeing up space on their account.

What about all of the stuff on my account?

Absolutely EVERYTHING under your account will remain unaffected by this change and ultimately will allow you to further expand on the potential of your account. Mounts, Achievements, Titles and Pets all remain the same under the account even if they were earned under the removed account.

Pricing & Contact Details!

Price per account deletion is currently 25 euros (subject to change). Ordering in bulk (more then two accounts being deleted will allow for discounted prices).

My Skype - Bsmunban
Or Inbox me.

Wanting to purchase more unmerged accounts?
Old 08/18/2014, 03:57   #2

Bumpage!
Old 08/19/2014, 21:59   #3

bumpage!
Old 08/21/2014, 20:01   #4

taking this up