Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix Warsong Pre-BIS Warlock

Discussion on Feenix Warsong Pre-BIS Warlock within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Warsong Pre-BIS Warlock

I have a Level 60 Orc Warlock with Pre-BIS, Including

3/3 Bloodvine gear
Soul Harvester staff

In a guild that progresses naxx 3 days a week

Looking for a alliance warrior or paladin but will take anything except another warlock
must be PRE-BIS or close
Old 06/21/2014, 16:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump!!

Tags
feenix, feenix accounts warsong, feenix bis mage warlock, warlock

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Feenix Warsong warlock!
02/17/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my lvl 60 warlock on the Warsong realm. He is a fresh lvl 60 with all BOE epics/blues from AH + enchants. He also has 1700g. My skype is ghioc.adrian Im selling it because I realised that vanilla its not for me.
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Warlock T3 8/9
01/12/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Alliance Warlock T3 8/9 (without ring) Wraith Blade Royal Scepter of Vek'lor Wand of Fates Trinket : Eye of Diminution and Neltharion's Tear Rings : Band of the Inevitable and Ring of unspoken names Skype : Deary19
[Selling] Warlock on feenix warsong x12
07/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i'm now selling my warlock in tier 3 and naxx gear. I will share more information about him on skype. He is on alliance side. I have all account info Skype: joel-d93
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Warlock
06/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
60 Warlock Unbuffed Stats: 4600 HP 572 SP 18.4% crit (11 from gear) Mostly best in game items, including:
WTS / WTT Feenix Warsong 60 Warlock
03/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello epvpers ! =D I would like to sell or trade my Warlock fully attuned and epic gear. Looking for Archangel Horde Characters with similar gear. Helm: Nemesis T2 Neck: Choker of the Fire God Shoulders: Mantle of the Blackwing Cabal Cloak: Cloak of Consumption Chest: Nemesis T2 Bracers: Rockfury Gloves: Shadowflame Gloves Belt: Mana Igniting Cord