Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Molten 3.3.5a Account with Enchanting 450

Discussion on Buying Molten 3.3.5a Account with Enchanting 450 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 276/1/0
Buying Molten 3.3.5a Account with Enchanting 450

Peace,
im looking for a molten wow 3.3.5a Account with Enchanting Skill 450.It should also have some emblems.

Please contact me with your offer.I pay via Paypal/Paysafecard.

Skype -> Sharybary1
Old 06/02/2014, 21:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have acc with multiple proffesions maxed and multiple chars over 5.5k gs pm if interested or add skype inkognitogb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying molten wow accounts with coins !!!
02/09/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Buying molten wow accounts with coins on them I'm offering good prices Leave message here or on PM I traded before and have positive feedback Thank you
[Buying] Buying Gold on Molten-WoW
01/25/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As the topic says i buy gold on Molten-WoW Realm Ragnaros Wotlk. I can pay in Donorpoints/PSC and more. PM me or add me in skype
[Buying] Buying Molten-wow acc
01/04/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Hi im searching a good Molten-wow account on WotLK servers, searching classes are Paladin Warrior or DK, pref with shadowmourne but i also buy accounts with normal weapons, send me a message with screens and youre offer. Lance
Buying Molten wow account
07/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm looking forward to buying a molten wow account, preferably premium, WOTLK Must have email attached Need mage or hunter Prefer good gear above 6k GS PVE You leave me offers here or on PM Thank you
Buying Molten-WoW [VOTEPOINTS]
07/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Buying accounts with 250+ Votepoints on them. All payments will be made through Paypal. I will pay 5$ an account. If you have an account with 400+ points we'll discuss a different price.