Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★★★★Pure Handed powerleveling service for 7/24.Payment method:Paypal,moneybookers★★★★

Discussion on ★★★★Pure Handed powerleveling service for 7/24.Payment method:Paypal,moneybookers★★★★ within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
★★★★Pure Handed powerleveling service for 7/24.Payment method:Paypal,moneybookers★★★★

Kaylee's Powerleveling Team

Kaylee's Team is a professional and mature powerleveling team which has been providing powerleveling service for 8 years since 2006.

#We can provide the fastest,safest and highest quality services.
#We support World of Warcraft and other HOT games.
#We are 100% Manual Powerleveling for 7/24.We can keep your account 100% safe.

Why choose Kaylee's team???

1.Only powerleveling:
we just work on powerleveling service.Most companies work on all kinds of game products to get higher profits.At the same time of selling account,CD keys and gold,they provide powerleveling service.
They may use customer's account to advertise their company or trade gold frequently.this kind of bad behavior can damage the security and reputation of customer's account,and even get banned.

2.After-sales Service:
we provide after-sales service for all our customers. if any unsatisfied and some related problems caused by powerleveling,we can help you solve or refund your money.

3.Professional Team:
All staff in my team are selected carefully,with many years of game experience.They are not only making a living, but also they are keen on playing games.after completed your order,you will get an unexpected bonus.

Hot Games:wow,TERA,Rift,diablo3,ESO.

Contact us:

Payment Method:Paypal, moneybookers

It would be great appreciated if you could post on my thread before contacting me!!!

if interested, plz add my skype. and this is my part-time job.i will start powerleveling business in June. thanks for your support.
Old 05/17/2014, 16:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
online selling, if interested, plz add my skype.we can talk price there. thanks